50 Gallon Tank Fluval Roma 200 stocking

roperl01

Hello all, I have finally taken the plunge after having three nano tanks and acquired my first larger aquarium. I have a Fluval Roma 200 which is 200L (approx 50 gallon) and I have fishless cycled and partially stocked it already with the Honey gouramis, Espei rasboras and Bronze Corydoras. I just wanted to run my stocking plans by some of you just to make sure it all sounds okay. I have run it through AqAdvisor, which I know isn't the be all and end all, and it said it should be fine. Just wanted to check with some actual people too. I am running an AllPondSolutions 1000EF external canister filter which is rated for tanks up to 400L and a Fluval E200 heater running at 25 degrees C, I plan to stock as follows.

4 Honey Gourami
12 Espei Rasboras
10 Odessa Barbs
12 Julii and Bronze Corydoras (6 of each)
6 Kuhli Loaches
6 Otocinclus

Does this sound reasonable? I have also attached my AqAdvisor 'results'.
Any advice is welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AquStockImage-2.php.png
    AquStockImage-2.php.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 30

Mazeus

I have this tank! It's a nice size. Your stocking seems absolutely fine to me. You could also go for slightly larger gouramis (like the Pearl Gourami) if you were inclined, but honeys are nice too.

Upvote 0

roperl01

I have this tank! It's a nice size. Your stocking seems absolutely fine to me. You could also go for slightly larger gouramis (like the Pearl Gourami) if you were inclined, but honeys are nice too.
Thank you! It’s a really nice sized tank and much larger than my previous 64L so it’s nice to have more stocking options! I was thinking about getting some larger gouramis but since I already had the honeys in my other tank to go into this one it was too late.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ProudPapa
Replies
Views
AquaMan3640
  • Question
Replies
Views
Ghelfaire