Fluval LED compatibility with Juwel Rio 240

Bonkers

Hi gang

I have a Juwel Rio 240.
My local fish store says the Fluval LED lights they have are compatible with the Juwel tank but I have my doubts so I just wanted to see if anyone else has any experience in upgrading their Juwel lighting system.

Attachments

• E0644BB9-4C1B-403E-B62F-8C0144CD982D.jpeg
    E0644BB9-4C1B-403E-B62F-8C0144CD982D.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 1

WRWAquarium

I think they can be fitted to the hood of the juwel rio led/T5 fixtures. I couldn't work out what size to get though or the retrofit part so just did away with my rio fixture.

I have a juwel rio 300 and am using 2 of the 33w aquasky sat on the tank rim as i wanted full length and width coverage. I've customised the old rio lid to fit around the 2 lights.

Bonkers

I think they can be fitted to the hood of the juwel rio led/T5 fixtures. I couldn't work out what size to get though or the retrofit part so just did away with my rio fixture.

I have a juwel rio 300 and am using 2 of the 33w aquasky sat on the tank rim as i wanted full length and width coverage. I've customised the old rio lid to fit around the 2 lights.
I missed the notification to your reply! Thanks do you have any pictures?
I would love to customise the lid on mine to fit 2 hoses to hook up a second filter but was worried about ruining it.

WRWAquarium

I missed the notification to your reply! Thanks do you have any pictures?
I would love to customise the lid on mine to fit 2 hoses to hook up a second filter but was worried about ruining it.

Took a quick picture of top of my tank for you. I am no craftsman and would like a better job but it works as a lid to stop fish jumping and contain some condensation.

The plastic cuts easily with a multi purpose saw and can be drilled to make holes for pipes or whatever. I've fixed thin wood Batton to give strength to the 3 sections.

Attachments

• IMG_20220518_185818.jpg
    IMG_20220518_185818.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 3

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
devsi
Replies
Views
SmudgeLikeInk
  • domsfishadventure