Fluval FX4 vs 406/407

tuffcookie

Wondering if I could get some opinion on these filters. My 70 gallon is getting delivered next week and will house a bunch of corys

GlennO

Just Corys? How many?

AcuarioAmazonico

That’s gonna be a load of corys!

I’ve been having the same debate lately and literally about 4 hours ago just purchased the FX4

tuffcookie

Just Corys? How many?

I’m thinking 4 shoals of 6 or 8 depending on how crowded it ends up looking and probably 12 pgymys

tuffcookie

That’s gonna be a load of corys!

I’ve been having the same debate lately and literally about 4 hours ago just purchased the FX4

I’ve been thinking FX4 but my LFS said 406/407 is more than enough. I did notice FX4 is $199 at PetSmart but it was open box, I’ll have to ask if it actually is because idk about buying a potentially used filter

AcuarioAmazonico

Wow. I’m constantly astounded how cheap filters and even fish are over there!! $200 for an fx4!!

tuffcookie

Wow. I’m constantly astounded how cheap filters and even fish are over there!! $200 for an fx4!!

Yup I just verified, $199 til 12/1. I guess my question answered itself. Have to get the fx4 for double gph for the same price

AcuarioAmazonico

Yup I just verified, $199 til 12/1. I guess my question answered itself. Have to get the fx4 for double gph for the same price

Get me one too lol. Even with international shipping that would be so much cheaper than store bought here

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
AcornTheBetta
  • Question
Replies
Views
Islandvic
  • Question
Replies
Views