Help Flowerhorn Pop Eye ( Water Parameters Are Perfect.)

Steven16

Reaction score
Actually they are looking really good this morning. The swelling has gone down a ton.

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Actually they are looking really good this morning. The swelling has gone down a ton.
Oh this is such good news!! I am so excited and am keeping my fingers crossed that he continues to get better. Can we see a picture of him now. You must feel a little relief?

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hello, thank you for checking in! Sorry I’ve been late on replies works has been consuming me. I’ve attached the pictures I think he’s looking a lot better.
I believe he is looking better! He is such a handsome boy! Keep up the great work! No problem on being late with replies I am just super happy he is doing better. I would continue treatment for a bit longer. Are his poops normal now?

Steven16

Reaction score
I believe he is looking better! He is such a handsome boy! Keep up the great work! No problem on being late with replies I am just super happy he is doing better. I would continue treatment for a bit longer. Are his poops normal now?
I am too! I will continue the treat meant until I know he’s okay. His poop has a little tiny bit of white on it but recently it’s been all normal.

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am too! I will continue the treat meant until I know he’s okay. His poop has a little tiny bit of white on it but recently it’s been all normal.
Great!! I will keep checking in, can’t wait to see him all better:)

Steven16

Reaction score
Any updates on volt?
Hello! I’m so sorry I haven’t replied for so long. Volt is doing awesome. His eyes have completely gone back to normal. I honestly didn’t think I was going to same him and a owe it to you guys. I medicated him for a while but haven’t for the past 2 weeks. I noticed a tiny bit of white poop so I am going to give him some more treatment. He is acting the way he used to. He ready to attack every time I put my hands in the take. Thanks again for all your help! I really do appreciate it.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom