Flowerhorn Pop Eye ( Water Parameters Are Perfect.) Help 

  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Steven16

New Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Actually they are looking really good this morning. The swelling has gone down a ton.
 

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
966
Points
148
Experience
5 to 10 years
Steven16 said:
Actually they are looking really good this morning. The swelling has gone down a ton.
Oh this is such good news!! I am so excited and am keeping my fingers crossed that he continues to get better. Can we see a picture of him now. You must feel a little relief?
 

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
966
Points
148
Experience
5 to 10 years
Steven16 said:
Actually they are looking really good this morning. The swelling has gone down a ton.
Just checking in on volt today:)
 

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
966
Points
148
Experience
5 to 10 years
Steven16 said:
Hello, thank you for checking in! Sorry I’ve been late on replies works has been consuming me. I’ve attached the pictures I think he’s looking a lot better.
I believe he is looking better! He is such a handsome boy! Keep up the great work! No problem on being late with replies I am just super happy he is doing better. I would continue treatment for a bit longer. Are his poops normal now?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Steven16

New Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Nikki2577 said:
I believe he is looking better! He is such a handsome boy! Keep up the great work! No problem on being late with replies I am just super happy he is doing better. I would continue treatment for a bit longer. Are his poops normal now?
I am too! I will continue the treat meant until I know he’s okay. His poop has a little tiny bit of white on it but recently it’s been all normal.
 

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
966
Points
148
Experience
5 to 10 years
Steven16 said:
I am too! I will continue the treat meant until I know he’s okay. His poop has a little tiny bit of white on it but recently it’s been all normal.
Great!! I will keep checking in, can’t wait to see him all better:)
 

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,239
Reaction score
9,110
Points
608
Experience
More than 10 years
He does look much better !
Congrats and keep the good work ..
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Steven16

New Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Nikki2577 said:
Great!! I will keep checking in, can’t wait to see him all better:)
I can’t wait either! I just hope he’ll keep getting better.

coralbandit said:
He does look much better !
Congrats and keep the good work ..
Thank you! I’ll keep trying.
 

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
966
Points
148
Experience
5 to 10 years
Steven16 said:
I can’t wait either! I just hope he’ll keep getting better.


Thank you! I’ll keep trying.
Is volt still improving?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Steven16

New Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Nikki2577 said:
Is volt still improving?
He is doing about the same. I am still medicating his food. Is poop is still about half and half.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Steven16

New Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Points
8
He’s only eating one type of food but at least he’s eating.
 

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
966
Points
148
Experience
5 to 10 years
Steven16 said:
He’s only eating one type of food but at least he’s eating.
That’s fine, get him all better then you can deal with him being picky. Lol
 

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
966
Points
148
Experience
5 to 10 years
Any updates on volt?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Steven16

New Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Nikki2577 said:
Any updates on volt?
Hello! I’m so sorry I haven’t replied for so long. Volt is doing awesome. His eyes have completely gone back to normal. I honestly didn’t think I was going to same him and a owe it to you guys. I medicated him for a while but haven’t for the past 2 weeks. I noticed a tiny bit of white poop so I am going to give him some more treatment. He is acting the way he used to. He ready to attack every time I put my hands in the take. Thanks again for all your help! I really do appreciate it.
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom