Flourish Seachem root tabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustFishIn

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello everyone! I been deciding if I should get flourish seachem root tabs or not for my 10 gallon and I wanted some questions answered. I been told that after putting them in, cleaning the gravel will mess up your tank is that true? How many should I use for a 10 gallon tank? And how long do the root tabs last for? The plants I have in the tank are just anubias, java fern and sagittaria.

Thanks!

jetajockey

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I haven't used flourish tabs in quite a while, but from what I remember they were decent. Pretty much any root tab you put in is going to be messy if you uncover it. I think they are recommended to replace each month or as needed. The only plants on your list that could benefit from them is the sagittaria.

OP
JustFishIn

JustFishIn

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Alright thanks! my substrate is just plain gravel since I'm a bit new to having plants so I started off with the easiest plants. I have been using api c02 and api leaf zone mostly which I don't know if it really helps or not.

krack499

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Yep what he said and as for how many it depends on how big of an area is planted with the sag just put some under where they're planted no point in putting them in the left side of the tank if the plants are on the right

Sent from my XT1585 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

OP
JustFishIn

JustFishIn

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Aight thanks! What would you recommend for those plants? Are the api products good enough or

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom