Flourish Comprehensive Dosage

Discussion in 'Plant Fertilizers' started by JamieXPXP, Aug 4, 2017.

1. JamieXPXP

JamieXPXPWell Known MemberMember

hey i just got back from petsmart and got flourish comprehensive but im not sure about how much i should dose my 5gal tank which is heavily planted

2. OP
    OP
    JamieXPXP

i dont want to over dose just in case if it will kill my fish and shrimp :/ so i would appreciate it if you guys an give me some advice

3. California L33

California L33Well Known MemberMember

The problem with Flourish Comprehensive is that it doesn't come out to a nice even number of drops per gallon like it does with Prime, so it's harder to use in small tanks. It comes out to- more than one drop, but less than two drops per gallon, either once or twice a week. To avoid overdosing I usually use one drop per gallon twice per week.

4. OP
    OP
    JamieXPXP

5. California L33

California L33Well Known MemberMember

Ooh, good question. I don't use activated carbon so I never thought to ask. The answer is- yes, carbon can remove Flourish. I can't take credit for know it- had to look it up over at the Seachem formum-

6. OP
    OP
    JamieXPXP

oh ok cuz i put some fertz in earlier but i did a 25% water change after reading the label lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice