FlorinVolcanit Rio Café-XF

koikoibetta

Reaction score
Hello all
New to the forums and long time stalker !
Ive finally decided to get back into the hobby after a few years of not having much because of school and work, but now ive just been having that itch to get into it again.
I really only want a low tech 10 gal with a betta and maybe some snails and shrimp.
Ive always wanted to try brightwell substrates but the prices as always made me hesitate.
pretty much just wondering if i could get away with using a 5lb bag to fill up a 10 gal.
thanks!

CaptAndrews

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
koikoibetta said:
Hello all
Ive finally decided to get back into the hobby after a few years of not having much because of school and work, but now ive just been having that itch to get into it again.
I really only want a low tech 10 gal with a betta and maybe some snails and shrimp.
Ive always wanted to try brightwell substrates but the prices as always made me hesitate.
pretty much just wondering if i could get away with using a 5lb bag to fill up a 10 gal.
thanks!
Your probably going to want at least 2 of those 5lb bags for good coverage, IMO.

AcornTheBetta

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
CaptAndrews said:
Your probably going to want at least 2 of those 5lb bags for good coverage, IMO.
I agree.
koikoibetta said:
Hello all
thanks!
Welcome to the forum!

OP
K

koikoibetta

Reaction score
CaptAndrews said:
I know it was wishful thinking but i love themore natural brown color. are there anything similar to it in terms of the color?

CaptAndrews

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I looked on Amazon and the price made no sense.. $30 for 5lbs but $55 for 25lbs..
Not that I know of. Hopefully someone else will.

New Threads