Floating Plants

shuwae

What you see in the photo (more than half sandwich bag). Only one package available. A mix of red root floater, frogbit, dwarf water lettuce, salvinia cucullata, and natans. Mainly has salvinia natans. No guarantee on how many of each plant. Both bags for $10 plus $8 for USPS priority.

From a snail tank and will have some duckweed.

Preferably shipping tomorrow as the plants are already in bags.
No styrofoam insulation so please check your weather as I will not be responsible for any frozen or dead plants because of weather.
PayPal payment.

Message for serious inquiries.

7B7509E0-4B61-4587-939B-F73203EE5326.jpeg

Only some duckweed pieces I couldn’t get off from the roots of the other floating plants. The bags are mainly filled with salvinia natans which grows very well in my tanks compared to the others. Not too bad.

HUGEPurplePuppy

Are you still selling these?

awsd

still available?

shuwae

ALL SOLD

I have two more bags of plants. Shipping is additional $8 for USPS priority.

A sandwich bag of naja grass (there may be a small amount of duckweed or red root floaters): $8

1B8740C9-4F82-4D91-90DC-BC615EE37F8F.jpeg

Sandwich bag of mixed (red root floater, frogbit, salvinia natans, cucullata, dwarf water lettuce, naja grass). No guarantee on how many of each but mainly salvinia natans and naja grass. $10

25F53BA8-8915-4673-AA7B-BBAD715320FC.jpeg

shuwae

NEW
I have:
- a sandwich bag of of naja grass (a bit more than the photo shown in old post) $10
- a half sandwich bag of mixed floaters (mainly frogbit and salvinia natans but a few dwarf water lettuce and salvinia cucullata may be in the bag) $5

Floaters will be mixed and not separated. Chance of snail eggs or duckweed but I will try my best to take off. Sorry, no red root floaters at this time.

USPS priority $8
Shipping to 48 cont. states.
PayPal payment.
Message me if interested.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
BiologicalNerd
Replies
Views
Lucy