Free Floaters

SallImSayin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have salvinia minima, frogbit, duckweed and some mosses. I'm doing two big shipments. They come from tanks with various snails, so if you don't want snails, pass, because you never know where eggs are lurking. It's mostly the first three plants listed, but I do have a bit of java moss mixed with another type of moss, you'll have to separate them yourself, unless you want to glue them to something and let them run wild (I've done this and created a nice mat). Shipping is $7.20 USPS I'm going to ship either Monday morning or Tuesday morning, depending on interest.

SallImSayin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Fishcat said:
Ooh me, please!
PayPal okay for shipping cost?
Yep, that's what I normally use. If you can send me your address, I'll print the label later today and send the tracking no., to go out on Monday.

Gypsy13 said:
Yes please!
Oops, meant to @ both posts. ^^^

SallImSayin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Gypsy13 said:
Yes please!
Sorry, I think I forgot to post PayPal, Forgot about Federal Holiday tomorrow, so shipments go out Tuesday morning.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
SallImSayin said:
Sorry, I think I forgot to post PayPal: Forgot about Federal Holiday tomorrow, so shipments go out Tuesday morning.
I’m going to try to pm you again. Siri and I are having disagreements on your user name.

SallImSayin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
ETNsilverstar said:
If you still have any left, I'd love some!
I'll do two more packages this coming Monday. If you'd like some pm me and I'll send my info. Thanks

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom