Want To Sell Floaters and other

LucilleLelant

I have an assortment of salavinia, water lettuce and frogbit. I usually do mixed packages. Postage is usps priority at $8 and I usually charge $6 for 2 large handfuls (mixed plants) or I can charge individually.
I've shipped pleanty this summer and as long as your postal system is good I'm happy to ship to you. It will be packed well.
If interested drop me a message, I ship on Mondays only to avoid them getting stuck in a facility over the weekend.

Usually have blue and pink ramshorn snails,
will have mystery snails available in October for shipping (they are currently growing), $2-4 color dependant. Seem to have a mix of golds, ivories and magenta right now.
May have low numbers of panda corydoras for local pick up only at $4 each (will be juveniles or larger).

Attachments

kattiq

Well Known
I would be interested in the mystery snails when they are ready to ship! I'll even take tiny ones to get them shipped earlier. I'd like at least 3.
Thanks!

OP
LucilleLelant

LucilleLelant

kattiq said:
I would be interested in the mystery snails when they are ready to ship! I'll even take tiny ones to get them shipped earlier. I'd like at least 3.
Thanks!
I definitely won't be shipping in this weather. But probably in October if big enough, I'll send with the insulated paper. They are just starting to color up.
I think I have ivory, gold, magenta and maybe purple from this clutch and I've another almost ready to hatch.

I have a few pics of some from my last clutch that I kept too.

I'd like them to be really at least pea size before shipping but I will ship a little smaller if weather is good.

Attachments

kattiq

Well Known
LucilleLelant said:
I definitely won't be shipping in this weather. But probably in October if big enough, I'll send with the insulated paper. They are just starting to color up.
I think I have ivory, gold, magenta and maybe purple from this clutch and I've another almost ready to hatch.

I have a few pics of some from my last clutch that I kept too.

I'd like them to be really at least pea size before shipping but I will ship a little smaller if weather is good.
Beautiful! Yes I have been looking for some purple. I have an ivory one now and they are one of my favorites to watch in the tank!

OP
LucilleLelant

LucilleLelant

kattiq said:
Beautiful! Yes I have been looking for some purple. I have an ivory one now and they are one of my favorites to watch in the tank!
I'll make sure to keep you some. Let me know what colors and I'll keep you updated with them. I send 3+1 for DOA. So you'll get 4. Depends on how many you order :)

kattiq

Well Known
LucilleLelant said:
I'll make sure to keep you some. Let me know what colors and I'll keep you updated with them. I send 3+1 for DOA. So you'll get 4. Depends on how many you order :)
I'd like 4, like 2 ivory and 2 purple if they turn out those colors! :)

OP
LucilleLelant

LucilleLelant

Of course:) my magenta parents are very purple too. With 4 I would do 4+2 for DoA. Mom for this clutch is the magenta below.

Attachments

kattiq

Well Known
LucilleLelant said:
Of course:) my magenta parents are very purple too. With 4 I would do 4+2 for DoA. Mom for this clutch is the magenta below.
Beautiful!! That sounds great. Let me know when we are ready to go :)

New Threads