Flash on camera problem!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i have bad problems with getting pictures of my fish/fish tank without them having a big flash or being white from the flash or blury if i turn the flash off.  any body able to help!!????  Miley

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Turn all llights off in your room and flash off. the glare as I think your tank is open from the water will cause a little glare.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
should i turn off the tank light and should i have natural window light? Miley

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No make room as dark as possible and just the light inside of tank on.

Golden Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
If you are getting blurry pics with the lights out, Try this, get as much light as possible from windows (shoot when it is bright outside) or whatever, try and position your self close to the tank at an angle to the glass never shoot straight on to the glass. look where you are standing if you can see the light source reflecting (like the window, or light bulb in the room) try and move up or down or stand where you can't see the glare and shoot from there. Depending on how bright you can get the room you probably won't need the flash. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! Also try different lighting (window open with no other light or the other way around).

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
ok thank you - i wil ltry it and will post pictures to let you know how it works. Miley

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom