Five years at FishLore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I was just thinking... I've been at fishLore almost five years , my how things have changed, grown and gotten better.
We were 2 mods and Mike in 2005, lots of nice members and things just seemed to blossom. Now we have 6 mods and Mike and well over 22,000 members.
We have many more forums, sub-forums with helpful stickys in each. Monthly aquarium and fish contests. Even a monthly magazine. It's just wonderful to see us grow so much. Thank you everyone for your part in this great site.
Carol

Last edited:

steveredlakefallsmn

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
i would just like to say thank you to all of you who has put this site up and running,it is a excelant site and all are very helpful,dont know what i would do with out you all.A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

ariolex

Well Known Member
Reaction score
WOW, 22k+ members...I need to say congratulations and WELL DONE. I haven't been here for long but, IMO FL success is well deserved and rooted on dedication and diligency; members (specially Moderators) are very knowledgeable and passionate about this hobby. It's an honor to be a fishlorean!!

--Imagine having your LFS as the only advice source, it will be madness!!

Last edited:

rainman

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I've enjoyed this site for the last 3 years. It has become the perfect place for me. Everyone can share their advice and in turn get help with just about anything. If there’s a question someone on Fishlore will have the answer. Unfortunately there are always questions that we may pass by or that just go unnoticed, as Fishlore grows this will become less prevalent.

Good job everyone, thanks for making Fishlore what it is today!

Ryan M.
§

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Wow, 5 years! Fishlore has been a blessing to me, my daughter, and my fish.

Thanks to Mike and all the mods who keep things family-friendly as well, even though it means that sometimes I have to refrain from my "typical behavior".

Honestly, the restraint that I practice on Fishlore has also spread into the rest of my life and has made me a better person.

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I can honestly say I would have given up on keeping fish after trying for a month or so after my girlfriend bought me the 29g I have now, had I not found this forum. I lost fish and lost more fish. If I wouldn't have googled "keeping fish" I would have never came across this site and forum and learned so much. Many thanks for those to started this venture of knowledge and experience and even more thanks to those that have helped me along the way. Everyone that has made this forum a possibility deserves a

Thank you.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Carol, everyone,

I've really enjoyed my time here on Fish Lore ( a little over a year now ). I doubt I would have my fish room and new tanks had I not found this site. It has really helped me to regain my passion for the hobby!
Thanks everyone!
Ken

GoGreen

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I would like to thank Fishlore for being here before I got into this great hobby, I have learned a lot of info on this site and hope to keep learning more. So nice to have support, too, when things are going wrong, as well as a place to celebrate when things are going right.

x

free.will77

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
we are a big family, and it makes me feel welcomed, especially when I feel lonely and upset I get online to see what you are doing and be with you,even if I don't send a new thread, being with you and watching you gives me a cozy feeling. it looks like life is going on and I'm not all by myself.
thank you mods and the other friends.
have fun and take care

Bahar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • IDK - never used one before