Fishy thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoannaB, Dec 1, 2012.

1. J

JoannaB Well Known Member Member

This thread is fishy, I admit. My fish shall discover why humans do not make sense most of the times, except when we are free to say what is not on our minds. Say it loud enough for a fish to hear, and then it will not be stressed by the dark of our souls. Give a fish a human and it will eat that day, but teach a fish to humm, and you will become wealthy. There is so much more I did not wish to say, but there are fish in the audience so I will bite my tongue, because I have one, and thus I can bite it, whereas the fish cannot bite my tongue for me.

2. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

uhhh, what?

3. A

AlexAlex Well Known Member Member

Common English, please.

4. aylad

aylad Well Known Member Member

Looks like a riddle...? :)

5. Matt B

Matt B Well Known Member Member

Or like spoken word but typed word I guess.

6. OP
    OP
    J

JoannaB Well Known Member Member

Well, I suppose I could explain what was really on my mind when I wrote this thread, but I choose to self-censor. I suspect that only one other person will understand what this thread is about, but that is perfectly ok because he is not the intended audience anyway. And I would not want the intended audience to understand what I mean, so suffice it to say, I feel better now that I have written this, and I shall strive to be a bit saner for the next few threads. Though my fish probably know better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice