Fishlore T-shirts

atmmachine816

I think I'v found a way that we could make fishlore t-shirts and other clothes and if Mike wants he could put a profit on it so he can make a few $ off each shirt to help the site or he could sell it at the make price. Would anyboyd be interested in buying or think this is a good idea?

Butterfly

I see that worked T-shirts would be nice. But I think all that would really be complicated.
Carol

chickadee

I would love the idea but of course the final answer would be for Mike to make.  We will pass the topic on to him. I do agree with Butterfly that this could be very complicated and perhaps not be something that would work in the long run.

Rose

atmmachine816

Ya it would and enough people would have to actually want to buy them too.  Yup it worked thanks a lot.

Marc

Do you mean CafePress? You could also sell stickers, calendars with pictures from member's tanks, etc.

Stradius011

I think it is a great idea, but I think it will be difficult to make them.

Butterfly

Re: FishLore t-shirts

Fixed your title
Carol

Mike

I've seen other sites using the Cafepress thing and I wondered if people actually bought that stuff...    ???

I have a friend that prints custom tshirts as a part time gig.  I was thinking about doing this in the future with him.  However, I would not want to make a profit on it but it would be kinda neat.   Marc's idea with member's own tank photos on the tshirt sounds like a great idea.  Let me look into it and I'll get back to you on this.

Mike

atmmachine816

I think Marc said a calender with peoples fishtanks as the pictures.

Buzz

I think that it would be really cool; Rich and I would definitely be interested in the merchandise, however, would you consider shipping internationally?

Buzz

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom