Fishlore T-shirts

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think I'v found a way that we could make fishlore t-shirts and other clothes and if Mike wants he could put a profit on it so he can make a few $ off each shirt to help the site or he could sell it at the make price. Would anyboyd be interested in buying or think this is a good idea?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I see that worked T-shirts would be nice. But I think all that would really be complicated.
Carol

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I would love the idea but of course the final answer would be for Mike to make.  We will pass the topic on to him. I do agree with Butterfly that this could be very complicated and perhaps not be somthing that would work in the long run.

Rose

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ya it would and enough people would have to actually want to buy them too.  Yup it worked thanks a lot.

Marc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Do you mean CafePress? You could also sell stickers, calendars with pictures from member's tanks, etc.

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think it is a great idea, but I think it will be difficult to make them.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Re: FishLore t-shirts

Fixed your title
Carol

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I've seen other sites using the Cafepress thing and I wondered if people actually bought that stuff...    ???

I have a friend that prints custom tshirts as a part time gig.  I was thinking about doing this in the future with him.  However, I would not want to make a profit on it but it would be kinda neat.   Marc's idea with member's own tank photos on the tshirt sounds like a great idea.  Let me look into it and I'll get back to you on this.

Mike

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think Marc said a calender with peoples fishtanks as the pictures.

Buzz

Valued Member
Reaction score
I think that it would be really cool; Rich and I would definitely be interested in the merchandise, however, would you consider shipping internationally?

Buzz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom