• desktop

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • i use both equally

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • smart tv/game system/streaming service

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
midna
I was curious: do you view fishlore on mobile (phone, tablet, ipod) or desktop (computer) more?

I pretty much exclusively use my phone. I haven't touched my laptop in a while. it's too bad the mobile app won't let you see signatures though (which I still need to fill out lolololol)

Discus-Tang
I use both, but I use my phone a lot more because I'm always on the move. I find the desktop version a lot easier/better though.

Bryangar
I use my toaster to view fishlore

jk, I only use my phone for fishlore, barely ever use my computer.

midna
I use both, but I use my phone a lot more because I'm always on the move. I find the desktop version a lot easier/better though.

desktop makes me so dizzy...! like, there's so much room. wow.

bryangar all right smarty lol. I was trying to think of all the options and held off on troll choices. omg, I forgot smart tvs!!! is that technically mobile or desktop..? oh gosh, you can probably even use a ps4 or something. I wonder if anyone does this.

Bryangar
desktop makes me so dizzy...! like, there's so much room. wow.

bryangar all right smarty lol. I was trying to think of all the options and held off on troll choices. omg, I forgot smart tvs!!! is that technically mobile or desktop..? oh gosh, you can probably even use a ps4 or something. I wonder if anyone does this.
I don’t think a Tv is very mobile, so I guess it can go in the desktop section?

If you use your ps4 to use fishlore then you probably don't have any games to play or your PS plus ran out LOL

Repolie
I mostly use my phone because I can it's more convenient and I can zoom in. I use the computer when my phone is charging.

midna
I don’t think a Tv is very mobile, so I guess it can go in the desktop section?

If you use your ps4 to use fishlore then you probably don't have any games to play or your PS plus ran out LOL

you can use the web browser while playing games!!! apparently...

lol omg, I just realized the true definitions of mobile and desktop and all that they encompass. jeeze you don't have to have a computer on a desktop though :|b and wouldn't a laptop actually be mobile??? aaaargh!!! it's too late for this. I should have been asleep hours ago

stella1979
Desktop, because... spelling... punctuation! 40 WPM and far fewer typos. Yeah, I'm just old enough that I learned to type before I learned to swipe.

Oh, and the signatures. I like 'em.

ValerieAdams
I much prefer the desktop version. I just like the layout better, but I will use my phone when I get home and am laying in bed or something lol

JamieXPXP
I don't really like the mobile app all that much. desktop is easier to use and less buggy.

wolfdog01
I think I used the desktop version a few times when I first joined. When I found the app I began using that and now rarely use a desktop version unless I am trying to edit a picture into a post.

Sh899y
Desktop for me. Every time.

Geoff
I use the Tapatalk app mostly. It’s easier and faster to go through the unread posts.

ValerieAdams
I use the Tapatalk app mostly. It’s easier and faster to go through the unread posts.

What in the world is that?

Geoff
What in the world is that?

It’s an app for forums. You can sign into all the forums you may belong to in one app.

max h
I mainly use the desktop version, unless I'm somewhere that I don't feel like dragging the laptop too.

MikeRad89
The mobile app is nothing short of a disaster. Desktop for me.

Michaelk22
Mobile for me, always more convenient, but I use the website because I don’t think you can access fish profiles through the app

Nikki2577
Mobile for me. I read all night long and laptop would be annoying in bed lol

CanadianFishFan
I use a Laptop ( Using my old 2014 clunky THICC one right now... Usually use my chromebook)

Gypsy13
I use my iPad Air 2. Hear signatures. Hear every little thing. Why it can take forever to post on a thread. Plus I have to listen to SirI to make sure she didn’t type something I didn’t say. Can’t use computer Anymore.

CanadianFishFan
I use my iPad Air 2. Hear signatures. Hear every little thing. Why it can take forever to post on a thread. Plus I have to listen to SirI to make sure she didn’t type something I didn’t say. Can’t use computer Anymore.
what about a braille computer key board cover? And there has to be apps out there, for school we had one that would read out our work.

Gypsy13
what about a braille computer key board cover? And there has to be apps out there, for school we had one that would read out our work.

I can’t physically sit at my computer anymore. And unfortunately Braille and I are not working out very well. If I had someone to help me maybe. Oh well. I do have Siri. I haven’t done the newest update yet. I usually have SirI issues after updates.

aquatickeeper
I mostly view Fish Lore on the computer. I hate typing on my phone, and plus, I can type faster on the computer.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
yukondog
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
NanaW
Replies
Views