Fishkeeper Newbie Help

Frankieflowaz

Active Member
Member
Messages
269
Reaction score
54
Can someone point me to USA NC area forum and or clubs? Ism any community by me or where to look for one
 

toosie

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
4,400
Reaction score
601
Experience
More than 10 years
Frankieflowaz said:
Can someone point me to USA NC area forum and or clubs? Ism any community by me or where to look for one
Lol, I think we'd be breaking one of the rules if we linked any forums to you. Why not use your state or city name and google? Or ask one of the mods or Mike. They might be able to help, under the right circumstances.
 

Morosith

Active Member
Member
Messages
60
Reaction score
66
Location
Texas
Experience
More than 10 years
A lot of regions/states have facebook groups at the very least. If you have an LFS I'm sure they are on there and can point you in the right direction.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #4
OP
Frankieflowaz

Frankieflowaz

Active Member
Member
Messages
269
Reaction score
54
Morosith said:
A lot of regions/states have facebook groups at the very least. If you have an LFS I'm sure they are on there and can point you in the right direction.
I found one group for my county has 180 people n no ones active
 

toosie

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
4,400
Reaction score
601
Experience
More than 10 years
Frankieflowaz said:
I found one group for my county has 180 people n no ones active
I hear you. We use to have a nice little aquatic community where I am, and different local fish stores used it to announce new arrivals and sales, as well as a forum for advice (with too few participants), but it went poof in the way of the dodo bird. It's too bad. I do miss seeing all of the new stock available and such.
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
238
Guests online
3,472
Total visitors
3,710

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom