FishKeeper in the Store dont know how many Goldfish He need to put in 10 gal!!!!

Popcornfrenzy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
The Fishkeeper ask me how many Goldfish can he put in 10 gal idk how to speak because LFS always keep tank overstocked idk how many will overstocked the 10 gallon idk what to say to him

Vulpes

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
^ what she said

Tell him that the fish are just kept temporarily in those conditions until they are sold off to customers.

Popcornfrenzy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
The FishKeeper in the Pet Shop is the one who think im expert in goldfish spaces his asking how much he can put in the 10 gal in the store.

nicole4434

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Goldfish are only kept that way if they are meant as food for another fish, but otherwise need a 55-100 gallon tank depending on species

hampalong

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Goldfish are all the same species. Commons grow a foot long so they need 180g+.

nicole4434

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hampalong said:
Goldfish are all the same species. Commons grow a foot long so they need 180g+.
I meant the differences between commons and fancy which do have different tank requirements

Tolak

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Is this just temporary until he sells them off? Since you called him fishkeeper in a store I'm guessing it's a fish shop, If so, it would depends on the current fish size, the filtration used, temperature kept at, what/how much they are fed, and anticipated tank maintenance schedule.

If he doesn't plan on selling them off as a LFS would, trying to keep them long term instead, the answer is none.

Popcornfrenzy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
i guess so he used an oxygen filter only one and aHUMANBEING why is your profile looks like a dying goldfissh :/

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom