Fishing

idkausernamesoyeah

what r ur opinions on fishing?

Wrench

idkausernamesoyeah said:
what r ur opinions on fishing?
I love my fish in my tank but I'm not turning down goi g to the pier and catching some squid and lobster not gonna lie.

idkausernamesoyeah

Wrench said:
I love my fish in my tank but I'm not turning down goi g to the pier and catching some squid and lobster not gonna lie.
haha me too. i love flounder fishing off the pier!!! it was so cold last time i went

Wrench

idkausernamesoyeah said:
haha me too. i love flounder fishing off the pier!!! it was so cold last time i went
I have not gone in a very long long time...years...my poles literally deteriorated and fell apart hahaha, need to hit Wal Mart, get me another ocean pole.....

fishouttawater

i love fishing especially out of my kayak.cant wait for this covid lockdown to pass so i can get a day on the water in.

QCAquaholic

Love it!

AquaCaitlin

I love fishing, some of my favorite memories of a kid was winning a huge trout by tacking it and taking the hook out, and lugging the thing around until we got home. Lol.
Some people think it’s weird because I’m so attached to my aquarium fish but different types of fish are, well, different.

ghostdawg

I love going to my favorite fish market and catch all kinds! I never got into fishing as a kid, played sports more so. But as I got older I started going with some friends and enjoyed it. I never got into it as much as I wanted to.

Demeter

I love everything about fishing, catching, cleaning and eating! These are the first catch of the year, sucker spearing is very fun and they taste great if you know how to cook them.

idkausernamesoyeah

Demeter said:
I love everything about fishing, catching, cleaning and eating! These are the first catch of the year, sucker spearing is very fun and they taste great if you know how to cook them.
wow!!!!! i just ordered some powerbait and some good swimbaits hopefully ill catch!!! i got poison ivy last time i went fishing along with no trout!!! some guy even had glasses where u could see thru the water and none of them were biting!!!

Pariah

I love fishing. My whole family does. Mostly catch and release, but if we get into a mess of eater sized crappie, bluegill, etc, we will most definitely break out the cornmeal and have a fry. Otherwise, a nice day as a family catching and releasing bowfin on Killbuck creek... Sure beats other things we could be doing.

Pariah

We went out to our favorite spot on Killbuck Creek today. Unnecessarily hot and humid, not a cloud in the sky for shade or a breeze. Got a nice little sunburn in no time and I do not burn. But, we couldn't bait hooks fast enough. We were there for only about two hours and easily caught 50+ bowfin, including a few twice and one four times (he only had half a tail, so easy to tell him apart). My wife also caught a small pike and we also caught several 20-30# range snapping turtles. No monsters, but the bite was definitely on. We ended up leaving once the bait and drinking water ran out. And I only lost 5 hooks this time (bowfin are notorious for straightening and mangling hooks).

The one thing that grinds my gears whenever we go out there are the @#$%^&*! that catch these NATIVE SPECIES and leave them to die on the bank. I'd like to throat punch every last one of them.

LightBrownPillow

I've just picked up fishing these last few weeks as a way to get outside and away from the dang home office. Just catch and release, and honestly I love the rhythm of casting and reeling even if I don't get anything! Love just appreciating the fish's form & beauty before setting them free. Maybe one day I'll get a taste for them and start catching dinner.

yukondog

I catch, fry and eat them and also enjoy watching them in the tanks.

Flyfisha

I have been involved with stocking of rivers and lakes. I help pay for the raising of native and exotic fish to be released into my local waterways.
I am involved with the political side of stocking
and river management that extends to riverbank reforestation. Yes I fish.

yukondog

Flyfisha said:
I have been involved with stocking of rivers and lakes. I help pay for the raising of native and exotic fish to be released into my local waterways.
Please say your not releasing non indigenous exotic fish into your waterway, look what happened to my state [Florida].

Flyfisha

Yes I can say as of 2020 most states in Australia still have an acclimatisation Society for releasing trout into lakes . Even into some rivers as well. It’s been going on for the last 120 years or so.
Slowly things are changing.
The state I live in is natives only .

Mike1995

My favorite is trout fishing. Specifically browns and brooks. rainbows don't taste good to me.

Mike1995

Another beautiful brown trout.

JaCobPaterss

To be honest, before I was not at all interested in fishing, but over time I decided to bring something new into my life and decided to go fishing. My friend tried to teach me this art, but for some reason I could not concentrate on it. Then, he advised me to try all the guides from the website. In the end, I decided on this and began to study all the guides and information day and night. So, soon I began to understand much more than before in fishing and after practice I realized that I wanted to do it and soon it even began to bring me income. So never stop and go ahead.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom