FishAddict!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ilovemynewfish, Dec 13, 2012.

1. ilovemynewfish

ilovemynewfish New Member Member

No one warned me how addicting this is!!!!! My boyfriend came home today and said "Hey baby! Got a surprise for you....bloodworms!!" I think I'm happier than if he had of brought me chocolate! :happy0064:

Also, this is a bit unrelated, but I've been studying for my exams through all of this fish adoption process and got my marks back today..2 A's and 1 B!! I'm a math major, some of the courses are pretty rough! :) So...I'm going to treat myself and my fishies with some decorations and maybe some new buddies for them!!

Hooray!!!! Life is great! Enjoy your day/night my fellow addicts!

2. cichlidmac

cichlidmac Well Known Member Member

Cheers and congrats :)

3. Tigress Hill

Tigress Hill Well Known Member Member

Haha, I do believe you fit in quite well here:D Congrats on the grades!

4. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

Congrats!!!

5. fishaddiction

fishaddiction Valued Member Member

Good for you!!! It is addicting I'm getting a saltwater fish take for the holiday's :)

6. Moneypenny1967

Moneypenny1967 Valued Member Member

Great results.Congradulations.My eldest daughter just been accepted into Unitech:;banaman(Like college) for an Art Design and Graphics Certifticate and to celebrate she got her second pet bird and I brought a new Betta.Would have liked chocolate too.:)

7. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

That's funny.
    You know you're addicted when...lol

8. Ziggi

Ziggi Well Known Member Member

Congrats! Yeah, I think they leave that whole "addicting" bit of info out :) Its ok though, builds character!

9. Tonia

Tonia Well Known Member Member

Congrats on the grades!! great work!!!

Yay for Fishy Addicts!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice