Fish Youtubers you watch? - Page 2

MacZ

For biotope aquarists:

Ivan Mikolji does a lot of underwater footage in South America

And this is the channel of the international biotope aquarium design contest.

Chewbacca773

Lilthuglet said:
Any of these UK based? I like the USian videos but they talk about some brands that aren't available in the UK, and some fish and plants that are rarer here.
MD Fish Tanks is in the UK he's really cool

AggressiveAquatics

Queasy said:
Ohio Fish Rescue, Micheal's Fishroom (Amazing for guppy fans), KG tropicals, Jadren Aquatics, CoralFish12g, Fish for thought, Aquarium Co-op, Dexter's World, Kaveman Aquatics, Fish Boy, Tazawa Tanks, King of DIY, KeepingFishSimple, Dustin's Fish Tanks, Matt's Monster Fish, Wild Fish Tanks, Aquarium Adventures, Bay Area Aquatics, Prime Time Aquatics, Simply Betta, Steenfott Aquatics, and a couple of others. My favorite by far is Micheal's Fishroom!
I get so jealous when I watch Ohio fish rescue. They are living my dream life

AJE

My list:
Aquarium Co-op
Sometimes Aqua Pros
Girl Talks Fish
Simply Bettas
Mark's aquatics
Sometime King of DIY
Sometimes Mark's Shrimp Tanks
BTW aquatics
Sometimes Cichlid Bros
Aqua Viva A
MD Fishtanks
Fish for thought
If I think of any more I'll edit this post.

fishbreeeder

I love kg tropicals!

Unknown9182

Fish for thought, KG tropical, foo the flower horn,

Betta'sAnonymous

Lately i have been watching some KG Tropicals and Aquarium Co-op videos. Something about Corey bugs me though. I think it is his facial expressions and the camera is focused on him a lot so i have to do small doses. This is probably why i get bugged easy talking to people in everyday life, too.

AJE

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Lately i have been watching some KG Tropicals and Aquarium Co-op videos. Something about Corey bugs me though. I think it is his facial expressions and the camera is focused on him a lot so i have to do small doses. This is probably why i get bugged easy talking to people in everyday life, too.
It's the same thing with KG Tropicals for me. Their "acting" just gets to me, I like their live streams tho they actually sound like real people in those

Betta'sAnonymous

AJE said:
It's the same thing with KG Tropicals for me. Their "acting" just gets to me, I like their live streams tho they actually sound like real people in those
I find that at least the information from both seems good and some nice little tips and tricks come. So thats a plus. I think i am just so ingrained anymore to not dealing with people at all unless i am getting paid it even affects my youtube watching lol

emilymg

Hmm...my top three have to be Fish for Thought, Foo the Flowerhorn, and MD Fish Tanks.

Cherryshrimp420

I used to watch a lot of Youtubers....but they are always messing with their tanks to create new content.
I understand they gotta make a living....but I just feel for the fishes....

I remember Flip Aquatics added 1000 Blue Bolt shrimps to a 480gal... and then less than a year later he said he wanted to replace them all.

I mean....just CHILL OUT man.... let the little creatures live out their lives in peace

Kribensis27

Cherryshrimp420 said:
I used to watch a lot of Youtubers....but they are always messing with their tanks to create new content.
I understand they gotta make a living....but **** I just feel for the fishes....

I remember Flip Aquatics added 1000 Blue Bolt shrimps to a 480gal... and then less than a year later he said he wanted to replace them all.

I mean....just CHILL OUT man.... let the little creatures live out their lives in peace
That’s why I like Rachel O’Leary and SerpaDesign. Rachel focuses on giving updates about her fish and just showing footage of them enjoying the tanks, rather than messing with them constantly. Tanner mostly shows the average maintenance, and focuses on adding new plants to improve the already existing setups. No extra stress to the fish. He does make new setups fairly often, but many of them don’t have any fish or creatures in them to be stressed. Those two are my favorite fish YouTubers for that reason.

Pythia

I like watching Coralfish12g, he's always going to a bunch of exclusive fish related places around the world
Another Youtuber I like to watch is Foo the Flowerhorn

Mike1995

King of DIY, aquapros, aquarium coop.
King Of DIY is my favorite tho. Joey is always on the move doing something. always entertaining and informative.

FishBoy101

My list:
KG Topicals
Fish For Thought
King of DIY
Aquarium co-op
Foo the flowerhorn

My favorite of all(to learn about fish) is aquarium co-op. For entertainment, King of DIY. A mix, KG Topicals.

SouthAmericanCichlids

FishBoy101 said:
My list:
KG Topicals
Fish For Thought
King of DIY
Aquarium co-op
Foo the flowerhorn

My favorite of all(to learn about fish) is aquarium co-op. For entertainment, King of DIY. A mix, KG Topicals.
This is literally identical to my list, though I don't watch fish for thought all too often though. Just every once and a while.

Fishproblem

Hugooo said:
MD Fish Tanks, TheCineScaper, Foo the Flowerhorn, recently started watching How to train your fish (fishkeepinginaisa!), Tank Tested, Girl Talks Fish, and more! So many good ones out there. I'll have to try some of the ones listed above that I have not tried yet! Although some of them I have watched. I'll try to remember to add to this thread if I find any new ones.
So so much love for Tank Tested.

Kribensis27

Love Tank Tested. It’s one of my favorites.
Fishproblem said:
So so much love for Tank Tested.

Cowardlyslimeball

Fish. Tank. Re-*horrible disaster*-iew!

Kribensis27

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Fish. Tank. Re-*horrible disaster*-iew!
(music starts)

FinalFins

I don't really like Fish For Thought as he seems very full of himself nowadays.

As for King of DIY, some of his videos are nice but he has some... controversy behind him.

Sputnik

FinalFins said:

As for King of DIY, some of his videos are nice but he has some... controversy behind him.
I agree-I still like FFF but now less humor and just a bit preachy. I liked it better before. As for King of DIY, he seems obsessed with big monster fish and that’s just not my thing.

StarGirl

I dont really watch too many Youtubers unless I am looking for something. If I like it I subscribe.
I subscribe to
Girl talks fish
Aquaviva
Fish for thought
Raes Aquaria
Aquarium co-op
Jesters Aquatics
Dustins Fish tanks

mimo91088

Anyone else watch wild fish tanks? Dude makes me want to move to Florida even more than I already do.

StarGirl

No... I will have to try it. I want to move to Florida too....only to the keys though...lol

mimo91088

StarGirl said:
No... I will have to try it. I want to move to Florida too....only to the keys though...lol
I love the keys too, but they're soooooo expensive. I'm thinking maybe somewhere in driving distance like homestead.

Sputnik

mimo91088 said:
Anyone else watch wild fish tanks? Dude makes me want to move to Florida even more than I already do.
Yes! One of the better fishtubers imo. He should have more subscribers.

AJE

StarGirl said:
I dont really watch too many Youtubers unless I am looking for something. If I like it I subscribe.
I subscribe to
Girl talks fish
Aquaviva
Fish for thought
Raes Aquaria
Aquarium co-op
Jesters Aquatics
Dustins Fish tanks
All those are great but that Aquaviva guy has some controversy behind him, shady guy

AcornTheBetta

AJE said:
All those are great but that Aquaviva guy has some controversy behind him, shady guy
Yeah really shady.

V1K

mimo91088 said:
He was one of the encouragements to get those hillstream loaches, and also source of info on how to set up the tank for them.

SnookusFish

AJE said:
AquaViva sus.

mimo91088

V1K said:
He was one of the encouragements to get those hillstream loaches, and also source of info on how to set up the tank for them.
Lol same here!

V1K

mimo91088 said:
Lol same here!
We seem to be having some sort of quantum entanglement regarding our loaches.

mimo91088

V1K said:
We seem to be having some sort of quantum entanglement regarding our loaches.
Hahaha it does seem that way doesn't it?

AcornTheBetta

SnookusFish

AcornTheBetta said:
Such bad info...
Wow calm down issa joke hahaha

AJE

SnookusFish said:
AquaViva sus.
His latest video was on live plants. Everyone knows real fish tanks only have fake plants

SouthAmericanCichlids

FinalFins said:

Yeah, he wanted to put either a few guppies or 6 chilis or a betta in a 1 gallon. But then again, he only really deals with monster tank and fish, so he doesn’t have much experience with smaller tanks. Like you would probably way under stock a 125 community tank, but for him it’s just the other way around, and happens to be worse, but on some things I completely disagree with him on.

Berryblue

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread. Lately, I have been leaning more towards the aquascaping youtubers. Here are my top 5:

1. Fish for Thought (really entertaining)
2. Tank Tested (love his documentary style)
3. George Farmer (great at making aquascaping accessible)
4. Ryo Watanabe (cool to see the hobby in Singapore and Japan)
5. TheCineScaper (cinematography is great)

Honorable mentions are Aquarium Coop, MD Fish Tanks, Bay Area Aquatics, Bentley Pascoe, Aquapros, TankTastic, Girl Talks Fish, Jimmy Gimbal, SG Bearded Aquarist.

Debbie1986

Dan Hiteshew
KING of DIY
Fish for thought
Foo the Flowerhorn - amazing videos, wonderful editing etc . very relaxing

Steff J - apple (mystery) snail videos - she has a shell repair video that's helpful

FinalFins

SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Yeah, he wanted to put either a few guppies or 6 chilis or a betta in a 1 gallon. But then again, he only really deals with monster tank and fish, so he doesn’t have much experience with smaller tanks. Like you would probably way under stock a 125 community tank, but for him it’s just the other way around, and happens to be worse, but on some things I completely disagree with him on.
No, there was some drama on king of DIY a while ago after he started cussing out some kid on instagram.

mimo91088

FinalFins said:
No, there was some drama on king of DIY a while ago after he started cussing out some kid on instagram.
How I feel about that depends on how much the kid deserved it. I've come close to that a time or two myself lol.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom