Fish Youtubers you watch?

SouthAmericanCichlids

I was just wondering which (If you do) fish youtubers you watch. I usually watch aquarium co-op, kg tropicals, and the king of diy (He just posted btw). Though I sometimes watch king and queen cichlids, palmer aquatics, and a few others. And also which ones your favorite. I think mine is either king of diy or kg tropicals. I think king of diy, yeah.

FinalFins

Aquarium Co-O-, Rachel o' Leary, Jimmy Gimbal, Prime Time Aquatics, George Farmer and Fish For Thought.

Dewclaw83

I enjoy watching AquaViva

faydout

Aquarium Co-op (just got a screenshot Cories fluval light settings from one of their videos the other day), Palmer, Prime Time, Rachael, Pondguru, and cichlid bros off the top of my head.

AvalancheDave

SnookusFish

Dewclaw83 said:
I enjoy watching
Yea! Me too! Amazing channel Hahahahaha
(Its me btw) but seriously king of diy, serpa design, green aqua, aquapros, barbs buzzin are just a few great one, of course after me

QCAquaholic

Aquarium Co-Op, Steenfott Aquatics, KG Tropicals, Prime Time Aquatics, King and Queen Cichlids, LRB Aquatics, Dans Fish, Wild Fish Tanks

JettsPapa

I recently found Vinny's Aquatics and really enjoy most of his videos.

TheDojoMojo

I find Aquarium Co-Op to be the most informative especially with the live streams almost every week.

DK314

King of DIY, Prime Time Aquatics, Aquarium Co-Op are my main 3. I just started watching KGtropical. I can't stand Palmer Aquatics....I feel like some of his videos are guess work or just seem like misinformation. But thats just me.

yeti79

Some I enjoy not yet mentioned, The Secret History Living in Your Aquarium , Ohio Fish Rescue, Mark's Aquatics, Wild Fish Tanks

Betta'sAnonymous

Haven't tried watching much. Did a search on youtube the other night to give some randoms a try, just found either them or the way the video was done quite annoying.

Bettybrown922

yeti79 said:
Some I enjoy not yet mentioned, The Secret History Living in Your Aquarium , Ohio Fish Rescue, Mark's Aquatics, Wild Fish Tanks
I just came across Ohio Fish Rescue on YouTube tonight. What a great rescue organization!

Hugooo

MD Fish Tanks, TheCineScaper, Foo the Flowerhorn, recently started watching How to train your fish (fishkeepinginaisa!), Tank Tested, Girl Talks Fish, and more! So many good ones out there. I'll have to try some of the ones listed above that I have not tried yet! Although some of them I have watched. I'll try to remember to add to this thread if I find any new ones.

Sputnik

I watch a lot of these but I really like Rachel O’Leary, Girl talks fish and Prime time Aquatics for practical help.

LeviS

I watch aquarium co-op mostly but few others are Rachel O'Leary, Steenfot Aquatics, aquapros, and another is Bentley Pascoe, he lives near aquarium co-op, he puts out good information on planted tanks.

BigBeardDaHuZi

Lilthuglet

Any of these UK based? I like the USian videos but they talk about some brands that aren't available in the UK, and some fish and plants that are rarer here.

SnookusFish

Lilthuglet said:
Any of these UK based? I like the USian videos but they talk about some brands that aren't available in the UK, and some fish and plants that are rarer here.
Marks aquatics is

sairving

Aquarium Co-op, Girl Talks Fish, Simply Betta, Foo the Flowerhorn, and Ohio Fish Rescue. Ohio Fish Rescue mainly deals with very large fish and people who don't have the room for very large fish. I would never keep giant fish.

MacZ

Lilthuglet said:
George Farmer and MD Fish Tanks

I don't watch many anymore, and the german speaking ones are useless for the most of you, as they don't do subtitles.

mimo91088

I agree with a lot of the ones posted and won't bother repeating them. But to add some that I didn't see mentioned yet: goldfish corner is very informative and if you're into Chinese goldfish you need to check him out. Solid gold aquatics has some good videos but she quit YouTube awhile back so no new content.

fishkeepinginaisa

Hugooo said:
MD Fish Tanks, TheCineScaper, Foo the Flowerhorn, recently started watching (fishkeepinginaisa!), Tank Tested, Girl Talks Fish, and more! So many good ones out there. I'll have to try some of the ones listed above that I have not tried yet! Although some of them I have watched. I'll try to remember to add to this thread if I find any new ones.
Thanks so much! I'm glad to have you watching

SouthAmericanCichlids said:
I was just wondering which (If you do) fish youtubers you watch. I usually watch aquarium co-op, kg tropicals, and the king of diy (He just posted btw). Though I sometimes watch king and queen cichlids, palmer aquatics, and a few others. And also which ones your favorite. I think mine is either king of diy or kg tropicals. I think king of diy, yeah.
My favorite of all the fish youtubers is . They're the real deal and they've got an incredible setup. I also enjoy the guy who does . He's new but he's been pumping out some great content.

BigBeardDaHuZi said:
Ben O Chart and Adam C for African Cichlids. Aquarium Co-op for everything
I second Aquarium Co-Op. I really like that channel

BigBeardDaHuZi

It's not reall
fishkeepinginaisa said:
I second Aquarium Co-Op. I really like that channel
It's not really where my interests lie, but 'Predatory Fins' sucks me in every time. HUGE fish

MacZ

BigBeardDaHuZi said:
It's not reall

It's not really where my interests lie, but 'Predatory Fins' sucks me in every time. HUGE fish
Yeah... same... don't even have them subscribed. But their unboxings from South America are always getting me.

Ok... what do I actually watch... Rachel O'Leary, Tank Tested, George Farmer, Prime Time Aquatics, Martin's Fische (german), ZooBox (german), Aquarium Co-Op (I basically only watch the stuff with Dean).

What I stopped watching: King of DIY, Tazawa Tanks, Dustin's Fish Tanks and a bunch of others.

Lately found a channel called Ted's Fishroom. Lot about Biotopes, Apistos and Blackwater. Not bad.

sairving

BigBeardDaHuZi said:
It's not reall

If you like big fish try Ohio Fish Rescue

RandomFishBoi

Just curious as to what fish-related youtubers you like to watch on your free time (King of DIY, etc.) Also wondering what fish-related content creators on other places besides youtube you like to watch as well.

Youtubers I watch:
King of DIY
Foo the Flowerhorn
Aquarium Co-op
CoralFish12g
Aquapros
DWSDarius
CatchEmAll Fishing
Joey Slayem
Wild World or Farley

Maybe a few more I can't remember

fish 321

I only really watch King of Diy. I used to watch catchem all but he got kind of anoying really fast.

RandomFishBoi

fish 321 said:
I only really watch King of Diy. I used to watch catchem all but he got kind of anoying really fast.
Indeed. He posted a clickbait video recently titled, "Blob catfish love pacman frogs" implying that he was going to feed the frogs to his blob catfish, but he didn't do or say anything of the sort. (Not that I wanted him too)

AcornTheBetta

RandomFishBoi said:
Just curious as to what fish-related youtubers you like to watch on your free time (King of DIY, etc.) Also wondering what fish-related content creators on other places besides youtube you like to watch as well.

Youtubers I watch:
King of DIY
Foo the Flowerhorn
Aquarium Co-op
CoralFish12g
Aquapros
DWSDarius
CatchEmAll Fishing
Joey Slayem
Wild World or Farley

Maybe a few more I can't remember
Dude plz unsub from CatchEmAll Fishing. He "saved" all the bettas from Petsmart. By save, he means he bought them all and dumped them all into his goldfish and koi pond and said "It's going to be like betta fish game of thrones in here" Please unsub as this is just pure fish abuse!

AggressiveAquatics

you really can’t beat Foo the flowerhorn he is my Role model
I really don’t care who you watch as long as your not watching Paul cuffaro lol

Kribensis27

Here are most of them. I’m probably forgetting some, but here’s a list of the ones I can think of.
Dustin’s Fish Tanks
KGTropicals
Simply Betta
SerpaDesign
Rachel O’Leary
King of DIY
Foo the Flowerhorn
Fish for Thought
Aquarium co-op
George Farmer
Tank Tested
Girl Talks Fish
MD Fish Tanks
Aquapros

Islandvic

Prime Time Aquatics is one of my favorites.

I used to enjoy Steve Poland Aquatics, but he doesn't post much anymore.

One of the first fish hobby channels I found was IFG.

RandomFishBoi

AcornTheBetta said:
Dude plz unsub from CatchEmAll Fishing. He "saved" all the bettas from Petsmart. By save, he means he bought them all and dumped them all into his goldfish and koi pond and said "It's going to be like betta fish game of thrones in here" Please unsub as this is just pure fish abuse!
Yes I remember that and some of the other stuff he posted like fish mazes and stuff. But don't worry I'v never subbed to him.

Chewbacca773

I watch -

King of DIY
Girl Talks Fish
Aquarium Co-op
Fish for Thought
Foo the Flowerhorn
SerpaDesign
Aquapros (only a bit tho)
CoralFish 12g (Also only a little bit)
MD Fish Tanks
Prime Time Aquatics (Who just got to 100k!!!!)

RandomFishBoi

AggressiveAquatics said:
you really can’t beat Foo the flowerhorn he is my Role model
I really don’t care who you watch as long as your not watching Paul cuffaro lol
I agree, Foo the flowerhorn is really entertaining to watch. Used to watch Paul Cuffaro but haven't in a long time. Why do you not like him?

Chewbacca773

AcornTheBetta said:
Insted you can watch that one FTR episode where chris is just being triggered by that guy.
Also he said betta fish hunger games which might be worse...

Islandvic

Prime Time Aquatics is one of my favorites.

I used to enjoy Steve Poland Aquatics, but he doesn't post much anymore.

One of the first fish hobby channels I found was IFG.

AggressiveAquatics

RandomFishBoi said:
I agree, Foo the flowerhorn is really entertaining to watch. Used to watch Paul Cuffaro but haven't in a long time. Why do you not like him?
I just don’t I used to watch his really old videos but now he looks like every other YouTube and owns a whole farm now and barely focuses on fish stuff

AcornTheBetta

Chewbacca773 said:
Insted you can watch that one FTR episode where chris is just being triggered by that guy.
Lol I watch:
King of DIY
Girl Talks Fish
Aquarium Co-op
Fish for Thought
Foo the Flowerhorn
SerpaDesign
Aquapros
Aquaviva
The Cine Scaper
Tazawa Tanks
Prime Time Aquatics
Tank Tested
How to train your fish

RandomFishBoi

I used to watch SerpaDesign

AggressiveAquatics

Chewbacca773 said:
Also he said betta fish hunger games which might be worse...
FTR is one of my favorite things to watch I also like to watch Chris for thought

AcornTheBetta

RandomFishBoi

AcornTheBetta said:
Why did you stop?
Too many youtubers and too little time.

Does anyone else watch Joey Slayem?

AcornTheBetta

RandomFishBoi said:
Too many youtubers and too little time.
He's one of my top to watch tho

RandomFishBoi

I think the real villains here are the "Top 10" and "Lifehacks" youtube channels that will make videos about DIY fishtanks that are as small as your foot, because people who know nothing about fish watch those videos and actually take advice from it.

There are also many other topics that those channels give false info about that other people actually think is a good idea.

AggressiveAquatics

RandomFishBoi said:
I think the real villains here are the "Top 10" and "Lifehacks" youtube channels that will make videos about DIY fishtanks that are as small as your foot, because people who know nothing about fish watch those videos and actually take advise from it.
5 minute crafts is trembling right now

IzabelB

Fish For Thought is definitely worth checking out, he does reactions, comedy vids and hacks/educational fish-related vids.

Queasy

Ohio Fish Rescue, Micheal's Fishroom (Amazing for guppy fans), KG tropicals, Jadren Aquatics, CoralFish12g, Fish for thought, Aquarium Co-op, Dexter's World, Kaveman Aquatics, Fish Boy, Tazawa Tanks, King of DIY, KeepingFishSimple, Dustin's Fish Tanks, Matt's Monster Fish, Wild Fish Tanks, Aquarium Adventures, Bay Area Aquatics, Prime Time Aquatics, Simply Betta, Steenfott Aquatics, and a couple of others. My favorite by far is Micheal's Fishroom!

Rcslade124

Brs, tidal gardens, aquarium co-op, and king of diy. Obviously a 50-50 split of salt and fresh. Aquarium co-op for fish health and information. King of diy because let's face it he is fun to watch and great ideas to make things. Brs is solid for salt equipment and testing everything reef related. Tidal gardens is the best coral information.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom