Fish Yawning

Feohw

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I always love when my fish do this. Lately I've been getting lucky with my pics for once and actually got them doing it. Previously the only one I had captured was of my pearl gouramI from when he was younger. I'd love to see if others have similar pics!
20191119_175736.jpg
20191118_232209.png

20191117_174305.png
Screenshot_20190510-220248.png

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hahaha! Here's mine!
20191118_211038.jpg

Just took this pic last night

And my first angel 'Big Mamma'
20190710_153837.jpg

Found one more haha!
20191119_134945.jpg

Can you tell we take too many pics of our fish? Lol!

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
That’s great!! I actually have a pic of one of my Cory fry blinking but it was taken on an iPhone so the picture needs to be held down to show the “live” shot... it won’t show up on here but I could text it to everyone if u have an iPhone and wanna leave your number ;);)

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
kallililly1973 said:
That’s great!! I actually have a pic of one of my Cory fry blinking but it was taken on an iPhone so the picture needs to be held down to show the “live” shot... it won’t show up on here but I could text it to everyone if u have an iPhone and wanna leave your number ;);)
I got one handy!
One of my juvie BN plecos.

But when you get a chance, maybe you could upload your vid? I love to see these things!

And yes, I spend way too much time filming and taking pics of my fish. I just love them so much haha!

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
angelcraze said:
I got one handy!
One of my juvie BN plecos.

But when you get a chance, maybe you could upload your vid? I love to see these things!

And yes, I spend way too much time filming and taking pics of my fish. I just love them so much haha!
Mine wasn’t a video it was just a pic of the baby cat but when I hold the pic down it does like a 3 second movement of whatever pic I take and just happened to be in the middle of a blink... not sure if I can make it a video to show it? I’m not that computer savvy :)

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
kallililly1973 said:
Mine wasn’t a video it was just a pic of the baby cat but when I hold the pic down it does like a 3 second movement of whatever pic I take and just happened to be in the middle of a blink... not sure if I can make it a video to show it? I’m not that computer savvy :)
Like the motion shot? Yeah I can't figure out how to upload those either. Maybe somebody will know!

Perhaps you could screenshot the 3 pics? Post the 3 in succession for a blink.

Btw, I was told they don't blink and it was just looking down.

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
angelcraze said:
Like the motion shot? Yeah I can't figure out how to upload those either. Maybe somebody will know!

Perhaps you could screenshot the 3 pics? Post the 3 in succession for a blink.

Btw, I was told they don't blink and it was just looking down.
I think I may have figured it out u need to go to the App Store and DL lively... gonna see if it works ready :). It’s one of two of my baby pepper Cory’s.... Hahahaha it worked n yes your right it does look like he is looking down :)

Attachments

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
kallililly1973 said:
I think I may have figured it out u need to go to the App Store and DL lively... gonna see if it works ready :). It’s one of two of my baby pepper Cory’s
It worked! So cute! Is this an android or your iphone? I have Samsung and its a motion picture. I'll look into the app store tx! That's actually the best picture shot type!

Oh yea, there's no app store for android. I'll see if there is another app to upload motion pictures.

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
angelcraze said:
It worked! So cute! Is this an android or your iphone? I have Samsung and its a motion picture. I'll look into the app store tx! That's actually the best picture shot type!

Oh yea, there's no app store for android. I'll see if there is another app to upload motion pictures.
It’s an iPhone 7+... if u do a google for your phone to see how to make pics live I’m sure there is an app for it :)

Demeter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Was taking pics of the Africans, only noticed the yawn when going through the photos.
66339ACE-6A4A-40E5-BD58-4E4F1369F3BD.jpeg

OP
Feohw

Feohw

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have more of this guy. In the short time that I've had him, he's yawned more than every fish I've had combined.
20191126_183424.jpg

I got him at the end of a yawn too. Made his mouth looks pretty weird!
20191126_183620.jpg

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great pics @Feowh! Their faces make me laugh! That guy must be bored or something lol!

OP
Feohw

Feohw

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
angelcraze said:
Great pics @Feowh! Their faces make me laugh! That guy must be bored or something lol!
Thanks! And who can blame him when he's stuck looking at me all day.

OP
Feohw

Feohw

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I finally got pictures of my catfish blinking too. Unfortunately they weren't videos like you guys had, just pics. I always miss them when I'm actually recording. Ah well.
received_326041031642735.jpeg
received_1049036002139806.jpeg

New Threads