Fish tank

1. scarlett4410

scarlett4410 Valued Member Member

Im thinking of getting the aquanano 40 ( 55 litres/12 gallons) for my 2 dwarf puffers for £109.
    Any toughts on the tank? I think its really nice but need others opinions...

2. fishynoob

fishynoob Well Known Member Member

Is that tank and stand or just the tank?
    I don't know much about that tank. If it is he nano style your after then it looks like a pretty good deal but If it is just the a tank yuor after it seems quite expensive to me I know you can get a 90L/19.8g tank for around £80 with a heater and pump and light but you would probably want to change these.
    Personally I don't like open top tanks but I have 4 cats so that plays a role....

3. OP
    OP
    scarlett4410

Thanks, just for the tank.It has a glass lid with it :)

4. fishynoob

fishynoob Well Known Member Member

Ahh cool that's not so bad then. I guess it just depends on style then. I would go for the larger tank for the cheaper price even though it may not be as stylish but I like finding good deals. Whatever gets your creative juices going at the end of the day you are going to be the one looking at it. The only thing to consider really is the height and floor ratios with certain fish. I don't know much about puffers and what they like.

5. OP
    OP
    scarlett4410

Yeah .. this particular tank will be in my very small room so i want something sytlish haha. Puffers are all rounded really and ottos ...not really sure. I also needed to be sure that it fitted on my chester draws!