• colorful and crazy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • combination.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I personally love a natural underwater fishtank.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Most of mine have live plants, rocks and wood so I guess I would say natural. Although one tank does have a no skinny dipping sign in it
Carol

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Mine are completely natural looking aquariums. Those colorful and crazy decorated ones hurt my eyes and look unpleasant to me.

RoboDude

Valued Member
Reaction score
Im not good enough to have a nice natural tank, but thats definetely my fav.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Personally I like a natural tank but unatural ones are ok if you go all out and make it look really cool, like have a theme to it not just throwing random stuff in.

Stitsbabe

Reaction score
Personally, I love an all natural looking tank.
Unfortunately my son does not have the same preference and so we have a combination tank at the moment. It has an Ancient Egyptian Ruins theme, but it is planted and has plenty of natural features too, so we're both happy....ish

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
All natural except for an aerator, plastic coral, a porcelain boat, little jewel like things on the bottom.
Tom

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i love the natural look - the colorful look looks cheesey to me - no offense to anyone who likes that! - but i choose combination because i have a light green plant in my tank with white rocks and a wood looking cave. Miley

dan da man3042

Reaction score
i love natural... it is not only good to look at but the fish will enjoy being in a natural habitat better.. they will feel more comfportable

guppygranny

Valued Member
Reaction score
I've always been big on a natural environment, especially live plants. However artificial plants now look so natural, I've started to place a few in my tanks. I've seen some tempting resin pieces, like an old car that would offer a safe hiding place. I think my grandson would like it. You have to make it fun for kids. Guppygranny

MamaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
I like the natural look, except my purple-colored rocks that my little girl chose! They are mixed with natural ones, though!

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
well i've bought a new 75 gallon tank...i want to give it anatural look.

sick-lid boy

Valued Member
Reaction score
I like the natural look also, although I wouldn't be opposed to putting a sunken pirate ship in my saltwater tank (when I get one), if I could find a really nice looking ship.

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
I like my tank to look natural-i think the fish like it too!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom