Fish Suggestions

Dani624

Reaction score
Hello! Im new to the fish community and a beginner in freshwater tanks, I've had my zebra fish in a 25 gallon for a while and they are all doing great and have tested my water and everything is within normal range, but lately Ive beeen wanting to add new fish since there are only 15-20 zebra fish and I would like to add new ones so does anyone have suggestion(number of fish and type)?
please keep in mind that Im a begginer and hardy fish are an important aspect for me
Help since Im really confused in what kind of fish to keep!

Watersprite63

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Cories or Khuli loaches are pretty small so you can get about 6 or so without overloading the bio load of your tank and they also do pretty well cleaning the bottom too. Khuli loaches hide a lot though so if you are wanting something you will see often, I would stick with cory catfish.

Dani624

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the suggestions! From both of you on the type of substrate that I have is gravel BUT don't worry they aren't sharp so there's no worry that the cory fish will get hurt if I get bottom dwellers does this mean I've got to remove some of the decorations I have for the zebras?

Dani624

Reaction score
Sorry I tried to upload a picture but It doesn't let me :b but I have about 3 fake small plants and two small driftwood so I also don't think is gonna be an issue but just checking

Islandvic

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
There is a file size limit.

Try taking a screenshot of the pic on screen and crop it. Upload that pic instead. It will be a smaller file.

I keep corydoras and kuhli loaches as the others suggested.

I found if the kuhli loaches have ample places to hide, they will feel not feel threatened and will come out during the day.

Mine are out all the time

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom