Fish store multi tank setup?

Shaylac98

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
this is a weird question I guess but does anyone know how to get a wall of fish tanks like in the pet stores? Where would you buy something like they have that have a bunch of tanks together? I’ll add a picture of what I’m talking about!

Attachments

Sauceboat

Reaction score
I’m assuming they are custom built for the stores, if you wanted something like that you could either build it for yourself or get some really long tanks and silicone in some glass or acrylic dividers then build or buy a rack to stack them on top of and add some paneling to cover it all up to look like the fish stores

OP
Shaylac98

Shaylac98

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sauceboat said:
I’m assuming they are custom built for the stores, if you wanted something like that you could either build it for yourself or get some really long tanks and silicone in some glass or acrylic dividers then build or buy a rack to stack them on top of and add some paneling to cover it all up to look like the fish stores
That’s what I thinking. I actually found a display tank like that on eBay but I definitely don’t want to pay 5000 for it

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It's going to cost to get one of those stacks. They have the filtration (drilled overflow and out flows as well as those parts) and sump systems already added in, if you are lucky sometimes you can find someone selling one for a couple thousand, but it isn't likely.

New Threads