Fish Quiz!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by graceo, Jul 21, 2017.

1. graceo

graceoValued MemberMember

I decided to do a fun little species identifying quiz! If you like it, I might do a sequel! They're fun to make and I'm glad people enjoyed the survey before this, so!

(Let me know if the link is broken.)

2. Ohio Mark

Ohio MarkWell Known MemberMember

Fun! I cannot BELIEVE I made only one mistake! Wow... I'm getting another coffee to reward myself. I got the pleco wrong.

3. grantm91

grantm91Fishlore VIPMember

I got 4 wrong

4. Ohio Mark

Ohio MarkWell Known MemberMember

:emoji_astonished: Well... get some coffee (or other beverage of choice) anyhow. :)

5. 2211Nighthawk

2211NighthawkFishlore VIPMember

9/10! I'm surprised. I got the rasbora wrong.

6. KinsKicks

KinsKicksFishlore VIPMember

Yay 10/10! I'm literally so proud of myself (I will admit...I took a good solid minute stare at the JD cichlid...sometimes I mix them up with the Jewels :p)

Super fun! Thanks!

7. Fanatic

FanaticFishlore VIPMember

10/10 for myself.
    I want more survey, and quizzes!!

8. stella1979

stella1979ModeratorModerator Member

8/10 for me... Not too bad I suppose.

Lots of fun! Thanks!

9. JeffK

JeffKWell Known MemberMember

9/10 for me - missed the betta question

10. Littlebudda

LittlebuddaWell Known MemberMember

I'm the same but I always remember jack Dempsey was a boxer and the fish has a wider head and looks like he has been punched in the lips.

Got 10 out of 10 but really had no idea about the betta as we don't really see different types out here and only got the sparkling gourami through elimination and a guess

11. 2211Nighthawk

2211NighthawkFishlore VIPMember

Dumbo was the "giveaway" for me. I know dumbo bettas are the ones with the huge pectoral fins. Think the Disney movie. If there had been 2 dumbo options I would have been hooped.

12. filtered_light

filtered_lightValued MemberMember

I apparently know nothing about gouramis, but the one in pic you posted is so good looking! I will have to research it. :)

13. OP
    OP
    graceo

I actually have a couple of them! They are awesome, if you need any info that you can only get from an owner I can tell you C:

14. Catfish12345

Catfish12345Valued MemberMember

8/10, not bad. I didn't know the first one exsisted. I thought it was a stressed out roseline shark at first

15. filtered_light

I'd love to hear a little bit about them and their care in a community tank. Please feel welcome to message me. (Don't want to hijack this thread)

16. OP
    OP
    graceo

My PMs are broken right now, but as soon as I figure it out, I'll message you!

17. filtered_light

I started a gourami thread in the gourami section, if anyone want to chat about them there. :)

18. stella1979

stella1979ModeratorModerator Member

PM's are not available until you have 50 posts... just wanted to let you know they're not broken graceo :) You're almost there. :)

19. sweendog87

sweendog87Valued MemberMember

That was cool 5/10 but I learnt a lot in 1 minute cheers

20. Lance0414

Lance0414Well Known MemberMember

Got 9/10, got Betta wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice