Fish profile suggestion

tapwater

Similar to how we can have descriptions of our aquariums under aquarium details, I was thinking it would be interesting if we could have a similar thing but for fish we have in our tanks. I think it would be cool if under the about page on our profiles we could have a thumbnail of our fish, and under that thumbnail have its name, then when you click on it you could see more information about it (or maybe just have the information under the name; whatever is easiest). Some information I think that could be useful would be how often and how much it eats, size, gender, age, fin type (for bettas or other fish that might need that field), and maybe another field for any descriptions the owner wants to put, like maybe medical/treatment history with dates, etc. If possible, under that fish's profile it could have albums or pictures it's included in, and maybe even contests it has won.
I was also thinking that in the meantime, if this ever gets in the process of getting put in or won't happen for a while, I and other users who might like this idea could just make an album and put that information in the description and change it as needed.
I have some more ideas, but I'll just leave it at that lol. Would something like this ever be implemented?

AggressiveAquatics

I think there already is something like that. If you click the side bar thing and click photos you can submit a photo and add a description

TheFISH12

Rip people who have a school of like 100 schooling fish.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies
Views
Mike
Replies
Views
TheFISH12
Replies
Views