Fish Names?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Philippians 4:13, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Philippians 4:13Well Known MemberMember

2. jenag145Valued MemberMember

Blue angels is good

3. kabellemValued MemberMember

How about Covenant for the Rainbow shark, as a play on its species name? Kind of different, I know, but since you are a Christian, I thought you may like it.

4. Philippians 4:13Well Known MemberMember

That's a super cool name.... can you explain how it is a play on the species name?

Thanks!

5. kabellemValued MemberMember

God placed a rainbow. in the sky when the flood ended for Noah and his family. " Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” Genesis 9:16

6. Philippians 4:13Well Known MemberMember

Got it..... thanks! I'm going to do that!

7. MattS99Well Known MemberMember

What's the gourami's personality like? I name my guys based on personality, if they even get named. Which is rare. THey only get a name if they stick out to me.

8. Philippians 4:13Well Known MemberMember

The gourami is part of my stocking plan..... don't actually have him yet..... :)

9. MattS99Well Known MemberMember

Then I suggest you give it a mean, evil name. I've only had horrible experiences with them. Doesn't mean you will, though.

10. 13fishy wishesValued MemberMember

Blue angels sound cool !

11. Philippians 4:13Well Known MemberMember

Like the fighter jet team, their colors are blue and gold, like the colors of the zebra danios!

12. 13fishy wishesValued MemberMember

Yeah ! Are you just looking for names for the zebra danios ?

If you are looking for a name for you rainbow shark you could name it charm . (for lucky charms )

If you are looking for a name for you rainbow shark you could name it charm . (for lucky charms )

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  13. AnkersWell Known MemberMember

I'd say an albino bristle pleco their small for plecos and they eat as tons of algae throughout their lives

14. MattS99Well Known MemberMember

OP already knows what kind of fish he wants, he wants help naming them. And they can't live just on algae.

15. Philippians 4:13Well Known MemberMember

I want names for all of them, actually.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice