Fish Names?

1. Philippians 4:13

Philippians 4:13 Well Known Member Member

2. j

jenag145 Valued Member Member

Blue angels is good

3. kabellem

kabellem Valued Member Member

How about Covenant for the Rainbow shark, as a play on its species name? Kind of different, I know, but since you are a Christian, I thought you may like it.

4. OP
    OP
    Philippians 4:13

That's a super cool name.... can you explain how it is a play on the species name?

Thanks!

5. kabellem

kabellem Valued Member Member

God placed a rainbow. in the sky when the flood ended for Noah and his family. " Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” Genesis 9:16

6. OP
    OP

Got it..... thanks! I'm going to do that!

7. MattS99

MattS99 Well Known Member Member

What's the gourami's personality like? I name my guys based on personality, if they even get named. Which is rare. THey only get a name if they stick out to me.

8. OP
    OP

The gourami is part of my stocking plan..... don't actually have him yet..... :)

9. MattS99

Then I suggest you give it a mean, evil name. I've only had horrible experiences with them. Doesn't mean you will, though.

10. 13fishy wishes

13fishy wishes Valued Member Member

Blue angels sound cool !

11. OP
    OP

Like the fighter jet team, their colors are blue and gold, like the colors of the zebra danios!

12. 13fishy wishes

13fishy wishes Valued Member Member

Yeah ! Are you just looking for names for the zebra danios ?

If you are looking for a name for you rainbow shark you could name it charm . (for lucky charms )

If you are looking for a name for you rainbow shark you could name it charm . (for lucky charms )

13. Ankers

Ankers Well Known Member Member

I'd say an albino bristle pleco their small for plecos and they eat as tons of algae throughout their lives

14. MattS99

OP already knows what kind of fish he wants, he wants help naming them. And they can't live just on algae.

15. OP
    OP

I want names for all of them, actually.

Thanks!