Fish lore newbie here

icecream1212

Reaction score
Looking for some great stock ideas for a 29 g zen type tank that currently has a golden Gourami and 5 Congo tetras. I would love some opinions on what to add for personality and color. And of course friendly options thanks

babyshark24

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I second laser cories! Usually I'd reccomend adding more tetras to the school but they get pretty big so I'd stick with the few. Cories are super fun and wiggly, so are smaller plecos (i have a baby bristlenose in my 29) and snails, especially mysteries! I have a soft spot for mysteries- they skydive off the glass and spin around just for funsies.

OP
icecream1212

icecream1212

Reaction score
babyshark24 said:
I second laser cories! Usually I'd reccomend adding more tetras to the school but they get pretty big so I'd stick with the few. Cories are super fun and wiggly, so are smaller plecos (i have a baby bristlenose in my 29) and snails, especially mysteries! I have a soft spot for mysteries- they skydive off the glass and spin around just for funsies.
Thanks! I would get a snails but I have a planted tank. And a lot of the plants said NO snails. I bet they are fun!

New Threads