Fish Id

FishAddictFamily

Reaction score
This fish came in a harlequin rasbora purchase. Looks like a guppy or molly shape. But it’s completely colourless ? Anyone know what type of fish this is for sure or if it’s some cool strain or a freak of nature. She’s about 1.5-2 inches
IMG_9290.JPG

Bryangar

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
looks like a female guppy. They’re usually colorless.

aussieJJDude

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years

Rowan

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Agreed, looks like a female guppy, endler, or mosquito fish. Be warned, there's a good chance she's pregnant (because live-bearers reproduce faster than rabbits), so you may have more of them soon unless your other fish eat the fry.

FishAddictFamily

Reaction score
I have guppies. The female are dull mostly but all have some colour on their tail fins. So I wasn’t 100% sure on this one. Thanks guys

Guppy_Lover713

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yeah she’s either a female guppy, Endler, or mosquito fish. I have a few completely or almost completely colorless female guppies.

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Most likely a female mosquito fish, without a clearer picture I cannot give you a certain answer, but the shape and color points to mosquito fish, careful with it as they can be aggressive to other fish - they also handle living with goldfish without dying/being eaten.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom