Fish have black ich? Please Help!!

MMplaty

Ok I need to make this quick. I found out my fish in my 30 gallon have Black Ich. You know, the worms? Yeah. I’m freaking out. I never even noticed but my glofish, platies, swordtail, and (pretty sure) guppies all have it. I have a 5 gallon up as a nursery right now with a lot of babies since my guppy just had another batch. I honestly don’t want to do anything with the nursery so the fry don’t get infected. I have another five gallon, a two and a half gallon, a fifteen gallon and a ten gallon in storage. I don’t have any medicine for it nor do I know what can cure it. Can someone help me?? I need help very quickly. Thank you for taking your time to help me with my problem.

Rivermonster

Are you seeing black smudges on the fish or worms? Any pics

MMplaty

The worms are on the fish. That’s Black Ich. I’m sorry, my fish aren’t being very cooperative right now so I can’t get a clear shot. Do you know what I should do?

MMplaty

Plus there is a lot of plant debris floating around because I’m trying to catch some fry that we’re just born a couple minutes ago and put them in a net in the tank so the bigger fish don’t eat them.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishyyyyxoxo
Replies
Views
Noroomforshoe
Replies
Views
Elkwatcher
Replies
Views