Fish Has Poop Coming Out And Something White Bellow It?

Bellaona

Valued Member
Reaction score
So she had babies awhile back, but recently i noticed a white dot kinda coming out of her second hole, and poop coming out of the other (like normal). Is something stuck? Should i try to knock it out? Its barely visable in this pic but yeah.

She gave birth around a week ago then developed this. Is anything wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

treadingwater

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I believe this might be normal but a better picture would help in case it isnt and someone else who knows more about mollies comes along. Its really not that clear in the ones provided.

Bellaona

Valued Member
Reaction score
I believe this might be normal but a better picture would help in case it isnt and someone else who knows more about mollies comes along. Its really not that clear in the ones provided.
Well thats about the best even ive seen it in photo 2. Dont have a professional camera and im not stressing her out taking her out for that.

treadingwater

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well thats about the best even ive seen it in photo 2. Dont have a professional camera and im not stressing her out taking her out for that.
Oh, sorry! I thought that was a bubble on the glass! :facepalm: Anyway, hopefully someone else with experience with mollies will be able to tell you.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom