Fish fry!

1. LJC6780

LJC6780 Well Known Member Member

So I've had one of my pregnant guppies separated for a few days thinking she would drop fry any day and last night I decided to go ahead and add the other two pregnant guppies in the 20 gal with her and 2 new small Nerites and 3 baby guppies. They immediately started swimming together and seemed much happier ... then this afternoon we discovered they were dropping fry! They have all been everywhere in the tank and I think they may all be having them. I know the green one has for sure. They all still look very pregnant. Several fry have gotten eaten but there are still a lot left. They are so cute! https://vimeo.com/172255440[​IMG]

2. Protim Sarkar

Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

Take care of the fries :D.

3. OP
    OP
    LJC6780

I've given them some ground krill fry starter and have already gotten a few brine shrimp hatched and gave them a bit tonight. It was so weird, like dust particles floating all in the water and every fish in the tank zipping around to get as many as they could! I think BBS (am I the only one that thinks Bulletin Board Service when I see BBS?) are going to be a big hit with everyone!

4. Protim Sarkar

Try to feed them proteinecious foods. Now I am going to feed my fries.

5. OP
    OP
    LJC6780

Is the ground krill and BBS enough or do I need to give them something else also?

6. Protim Sarkar

They are good . You can also feed them blood worms.