Fish For 125

~Matt~

I got a 125 gallon tank and was looking to put either an Oscar or flower horn in it. What would be some good tank mates to go with either one of them?

MrBryan723

Another oscar or flowerhorn. Maybe some terrors. Those are both kinda species only fish. Convicts are another idea too.

~Matt~

MrBryan723 said:
Another oscar or flowerhorn. Maybe some terrors. Those are both kinda species only fish. Convicts are another idea too.
Would two Oscars get along well together? I was also think about adding eclipse catfish. Would they work?

Germz

I've mixed them with convicts, jack dempseys, green terrors. Pretty much any semI aggressive fish that grows at least 4in. Oscars get huge but often get bullied by others...by all the ones I've kept them with. Make sure your Oscar has a size advantage on the but not big enough to fit them in it's mouth

MrBryan723

~Matt~ said:
Would two Oscars get along well together? I was also think about adding eclipse catfish. Would they work?
2 Oscar's would generally do ok together. Obviously no guarentee with fish compatibility lol. Unfortunately I don't know anything about eclipse catfish, but I know they do well with common plecos, they aren't as harassing as other cichlids with regard to picking at the eyes or anything.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom