Fish food came in...

emeraldking

Today I've received a parcel with fish food in it. I've ordered some. Not too much, btw. I wanted to order it at a wholesaler in Germany but they had problems delivering abroad at the moment. So, I've ordered it somewhere else which provided me these fish food for wholesale price as well. I always oreder bulk packages.

IMG_3736[1].JPG
IMG_3737[1].JPG
This will hold for about a month in my case

StarGirl

Thats a lot of food for one month!

Upvote 0

emeraldking

Thats a lot of food for one month!
Well, there's more than just this. This is just what I've ordered. But with over 80 tanks running with mostly livebearers in it, I need a lot of food for them.

Upvote 0

AggressiveAquatics

Wow that’s a lot what do you feed the big pellets to?

Upvote 0

Charlie’s Dad

80 tanks wow!!!!!!

Upvote 0

emeraldking

Wow that’s a lot what do you feed the big pellets to?
Well, I've got different kinds of food. There are tablets, wafers, pellets, granulate and flake. But also dried food. Depending on the species what to use. I've got also different kinds of goodeids (also in size). Goodeids come as herbivores, omnivores and carnivores. But that goes also for a number of other livebearer species. Most of them are omnivores.
80 tanks wow!!!!!!
Sounds much but I know breeders that have more tanks than I do. But this number is doable to maintain on my own with my health condition.
I breed rare livebearers (both fancy and wild) and need a sufficient number of tanks to conserve the species. And I also breed own created strains of guppies and endler hybrid strains which will find their way to the commercial market at some point.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
emeraldking
Replies
Views
emeraldking
Replies
Views
coralbandit