Fish Dream I had

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Treefork, Apr 14, 2010.

1. TreeforkWell Known MemberMember

Too much fish on the brain. I had a dream last night I went into this fish store and saw a freshwater fish I'd never seen before, they looked like pink squids with short tentacles and they were called "Squidoos" and when I looked closer I noticed it was another hybrid-cichlid. I identified that it was some sort of keyhole cichlid hybrid. They were selling them for $8.00 on sale down from $28.00 a piece. Then I woke up and realized I think about fish too much. :;jaws

2. peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

Wow! Interesting dream Treefork :) Seems like something you want but cheaper! haha Thanks for sharing! We all here sometimes get obsessed of fish thanks to the serious case of MTS. :;voices Don't worry about it!

3. TreeforkWell Known MemberMember

Yeah it was just a goofy dream about fish so I figured I would share. lol

4. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I never remember my dreams...But I'm sure they are filled with neons and angels living happily as neighbors. ;)

5. TreeforkWell Known MemberMember

lol. They had a tank at the shedd aquarium full of neons. I think there were probably 500 or more. Was neat.

6. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I read your thread about it - that place sounds incredible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice