Fish deaths

Boeing250

Hi~
I have lost 3 of my most special fish in the space of a month and I'm losing one. Angel my elephant ear betta died first, then came Ash, my platy, then Loki, my black moor goldie, now my beloved betta Gordon is dying and there is nothing I can do. I just wanted to get this out of my system.

BornThisWayBettas

I'm very, very sorry sweetheart. :'( :console: Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Bijou88

I'm so sorry for your losses, that's really rough losing so many in such a short period of time :'( I recently went through the same thing with my adult mystery snails, it's really hard. Do you know why you've lost so many?

*Hugs*

TupacShakur

Truly sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine that happening to my fish and I have only had them for two months! You said you had a Black Moor though? Aren't goldfish incompatible with bettas because of the temperature difference? I have never had either though so correct me if I'm wrong.

Boeing250

A black moor is a type of goldfish.

circulita17

Sorry to hear about your fishes.

Boeing250

I think Gordon will die today, he has been on his side in the same place for about 24 hours and can't even move his head to get a breath of air. It breaks my heart to see him like this.

BornThisWayBettas

I'm so sorry, darling. :'( Does Gordon have a leaf hammock at the surface of the water for him to lie on to make breathing a little easier while he waits?

Bijou88

Poor thing, I'm so sorry

Boeing250

I'm so sorry, darling. :'( Does Gordon have a leaf hammock at the surface of the water for him to lie on to make breathing a little easier while he waits?

Yes that is where he is. My other platie now has horrible ich.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
JustAFishServant
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies