Fish Club In Maine? Question

Discussion in 'USA Aquarium Clubs' started by Fishywife, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Fishywife

Fishywife Valued Member Member

I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong area, but I was wondering if Maine has a fish club? I'd love to join if there is one!

2. Iverg1

Iverg1 Well Known Member Member

There’s a fishing club but I’m guessing that not what you want. What kind of fish club are you talking about

3. OP
    OP
    Fishywife

A local fish club where people meet up, trade and sell thier fish, plants, whatever type of club thing !

4. Iverg1

I think you would have to do your own research to see if there’s anything by you all I get is fish and game clubs

5. OP
    OP
    Fishywife

Exactly. I dont think there is one. Which brings me to the question, would anyone be interested in starting a fish club in Maine?

6. Iverg1

Can’t help you there I live in Minnesota

7. OP
    OP
    Fishywife

I've only been in maine 4 years. Most people here by all accounts have marine tanks. I've not ventured down that path yet. The lfs's near me are rubbish. Most of the good ones are by the coast. 2 or more hours travel. Something I dont want to do until summer

8. Surlyoldman54

Surlyoldman54 New Member Member

I would like to know as well. I live near the coast and agree the LFS leave something to be desired. Let me know if anyone else is interested in trading creatures or equipment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice