Fish Club In Maine?

Fishywife
I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong area, but I was wondering if Maine has a fish club? I'd love to join if there is one!

Iverg1
There’s a fishing club but I’m guessing that not what you want. What kind of fish club are you talking about

Fishywife
A local fish club where people meet up, trade and sell their fish, plants, whatever type of club thing !

Iverg1
I think you would have to do your own research to see if there’s anything by you all I get is fish and game clubs

Fishywife
Exactly. I don't think there is one. Which brings me to the question, would anyone be interested in starting a fish club in Maine?

Iverg1
Can’t help you there I live in Minnesota

Fishywife
I've only been in maine 4 years. Most people here by all accounts have marine tanks. I've not ventured down that path yet. The lfs's near me are rubbish. Most of the good ones are by the coast. 2 or more hours travel. Something I don't want to do until summer

Surlyoldman54
I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong area, but I was wondering if Maine has a fish club? I'd love to join if there is one!

I would like to know as well. I live near the coast and agree the LFS leave something to be desired. Let me know if anyone else is interested in trading creatures or equipment.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Pescado_Verde
Replies
Views
1971roadrunner
Replies
Views
Sean Smith
Replies
Views