Fish Cams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jim55379, Mar 3, 2006.

1. j

jim55379 Valued Member Member

I don't know if it's ever been suggested but I wonder if it's possible while the person is online to have like a chatline where the people could talk and turn on their webcam to show people their fish... That would be real neat...

??? :eek: 8)

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

That would be neat wouldn't it :)
    I'm going to move your post to the "other" forum. Hope you don't mind.
    Carol

3. R

RoboDude Valued Member Member

That would be cool. I wouldn't be able to show my fish, though! The computer, and the webcam is downstairs, and the aquariumsare upstairs!!! :-\

4. OP
    OP
    j

No that's fine butterfly if you want to move my post. Which subject would it be under? ???

5. OP
    OP
    j

I found it on "other" thanks butterfly... 8)

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I saw a cam installed inside an aquarium, showed the fish swimming around and even pecking at the cam. It was really interesting. Just can't remember where I saw it. :p
    Carol

7. OP
    OP
    j

yeah those underwater cams could get pretty spendy but just the typical webcams are very cheap. I know the cords are kind of short which is ok for my goldfish tank is right next to the computer but others may need to get an extension. I think you could buy one pretty reasonable at a "best buy or Office max" They are usually a USB plug..

8. BettaBuddy ~ Miley

BettaBuddy ~ Miley Well Known Member Member

i do that!! lol - i always show my sisters in WI my fishy!! lol Miley

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice