55 Gallon Tank Fish cam live!

Errant33

This project started out of boredom during quarantine I put this live cam up of my fish tanks, seems quite a few people have already expressed they are enjoying it so I am gonna keep it going and setup a YouTube channel for it. Enjoy!

Today's live stream. ( Feeding time in 10-15 minutes)

CaptAndrews

Neat to watch. Thank you for sharing. I would enjoy playing that as I work if you did more.

UnknownUser

Video doesn’t work for me

CaptAndrews

UnknownUser said:
Video doesn’t work for me
What do you see? What happens when you click on it?

UnknownUser

CaptAndrews said:
What do you see? What happens when you click on it?
Just a loading circle and then nothing, black screen

CaptAndrews

UnknownUser said:
I know this may be a lame answer but I would restart your device and try again. I'm an IT guy and it's stupid how many problems that fixes without reason.

Do other YouTube videos play normal?

VeiltailKing

UnknownUser said:
It is the same for me

CaptAndrews

VeiltailKing said:
It is the same for me
I click once and it loads from display picture to video, then once more to start playing. Are you guys on mobile or computer browser?

VeiltailKing

CaptAndrews said:
I click once and it loads from display picture to video, then once more to start playing. Are you guys on mobile or computer browser?
On mobile for me. Everything else loads fine, but I think I can remember having issues with watching videos off of this platform before.

CaptAndrews

VeiltailKing said:
On mobile for me. Everything else loads fine, but I think I can remember having issues with watching videos off of this platform before.
Hmm, I used to have issue with images loading on the Fishlore app back when that was still running. But not since I started viewing the forum from Chrome

You might also try clicking on the title (if it displays) which should open the video with the official YouTube app. And not play through your web browser.

If not, here's the link to the video

Just click or copy and paste

mmercier

Such a cool idea!

Pythia

Errant33 said:
This project started out of boredom during quarantine I put this live cam up of my fish tanks, seems quite a few people have already expressed they are enjoying it so I am gonna keep it going and setup a YouTube channel for it. Enjoy!

Today's live stream. ( Feeding time in 10-15 minutes)
Such a lovely tank and fish!

Errant33

Thanks guys, I got a little busy. I been trying to stream once a week so I can actually enjoy the tank when I want too now. I am thinking Wednesday is gonna be my all day stream every week!

Sorry for the issue with playing it, figured since it was youtube would be no big deal!

Errant33

CaptAndrews said:
Neat to watch. Thank you for sharing. I would enjoy playing that as I work if you did more.
You can always replay old ones as well they are over 12 hours streams when I do them

Errant33

For those of you enjoying this threw up today's stream a couple minutes ago. About to feed them in about 15-30 minutes

- If your having trouble viewing it in fishlore forums just go to youtube and search ErrantFish to watch.

UnknownUser

Errant33 said:
For those of you enjoying this threw up today's stream a couple minutes ago. About to feed them in about 15-30 minutes

- If your having trouble viewing it in fishlore forums just go to youtube and search ErrantFish to watch.
Wow! Some of those fish are SO active and fast!

Errant33

UnknownUser said:
Wow! Some of those fish are SO active and fast!
Somethings always moving but they all have their little spots they go to to relax and hangout. Most of those spots are off camera tho

Shrimpgeek

Just turn up the volume and fall asleep...

Errant33

Weekly stream is up if anyone wants to check out my guys. Big upgrades from last week. I realized my water was almost 250 ppm of contaminants out of tap water and had a PH of 8.2 so I purchased a R/O DI system and some driftwood. Starting Sunday I started dropping the tanks PPM and PH very slowly today the tank is 139PPM & 7.8PH now which has about 100 PPM of mineral buffering in it. That is about 5.5KH Overall. I went 55% R/O and 45% tap water to achieve that. I would like to get the PH naturally to 7.0-7.4 range but I am doing things slowly as big changes in PH can kill a fish overnight and I don't want to lower my KH much more as it risk having PH swings. Even a 0.4 ph in 24 hours is enough to stress a fish!

Pythia

Errant33

Pythia said:
Oof! Finding the clown pleco is so hard!
I have the second camera aimed as his favorite spot to hang out so he should make himself known throughout the day

Errant33

New stream up for the day

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom