Fish Bloated & White Poop

Smithka

Reaction score

Goldiemom

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well, I would have done the same thing you did for parasites. Peas may help with the bloating for short term. No pineconing or irratic swimming? What do you feed?

Smithka

Reaction score
I tried the peas a few times. No real pineconing, just some bloat. The one that shows it most is female... So she could also be pregnant (there is one male in the tank). I'm feeding aqueon flake food and Hikari sinking wafers for the cries.

Smithka

Reaction score
Well, I've switched to omega one pellet food and continued with weekly water changes. There is at least one fish still exhibiting these symptoms. I've tried peas several times. I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do.

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You should consider with dosage and stick with one medication. If you can get the affected fish into their own tank that would be best since meds can cause loss of appetite, just like when we have flu's and fevers.

If it's not responding to treatment as well you might need to continue treatment. It could take more than 3 APIGC treatments, your fish might have a more serious case of it. Sort of like that cold that just doesn't go away.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom