Fish baby sitting fish!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by bowcrazy, Apr 1, 2012.

1. bowcrazyWell Known MemberMember

:;hug2
    I recently had to leave town for a few days because my mother got sick. I had to quickly find someone to watch over my fish and feed them while I was gone. The person that normally takes care of my fish was unable to help me because he was going out of town himself so I had to find someone else. After some thinking I remembered a lady who has fish and has offered to help me in the past so I gave her a call. She agreed to help me out so I left her to care for them after a quick introduction to my tanks.

Once I got on the road I started thinking about what I did. I left my fish in the care of a lady with the last name of Fish. I started laughing and had to call her back to see if she realized that I left a Fish caring for my fish.

When I returned home she said it was the easies babysitting job she ever had. Being the good fish-keeper I am I had to feed the fish, all of them, I rushed out and bought her a gift certificate to a local restaurant for taking care of my fish.

2. Lexi03Well Known MemberMember

:;laughing life is too funny sometimes.

3. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDDWell Known MemberMember

Hahahhaha, that's so ironic! :;laughing

4. Dlondon95

Dlondon95Well Known MemberMember

That's really funny!

My band director's last name is Fisher, but everyone calls him Fish, so whenever I say something like "I have a whole room at my house dedicated to fish" I get some really weird looks.

5. Dino

DinoFishlore VIPMember

Nice one, Dillion.

6. pirahnah3

pirahnah3Fishlore VIPMember

lol gotta love irony.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice