Fish (aquarium) clubs, groups???

ElAvayarde80

So i know with the whole covid situation things havent been happening as ussual but ive been looking around with out any luck. Is there any fish clubs, actions, groups, shows in the PA area (Allentown PA)?
I like to meet some ppl that is into this hobby like i am, cause im getting tired of talking to the petco and petsmart ppl that dont really know what they are talking about (most of them) ‍♂lol

The_fishy

There is the Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium Society, but that is a few hours from you. I believe there are a few clubs based out of Philadelphia though, so I’d try searching for those.

ElAvayarde80

The_fishy said:
There is the Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium Society, but that is a few hours from you. I believe there are a few clubs based out of Philadelphia though, so I’d try searching for those.
Ive seen the one out of Pittsburgh but it IS about 5 hrs or so from me. I really havent seen anything from the philly area tho

Trenzalore

Honestly, look on facebook. I thought for my state there was only one or two, but I found a few more through facebook. Use your town, county name, state, and nearby towns as key terms to search with and you might find something! Another idea is to ask LFS and the groups you already know of, if there are other groups. They might be most knowledgeable

ElAvayarde80

Trenzalore said:
Honestly, look on facebook. I thought for my state there was only one or two, but I found a few more through facebook. Use your town, county name, state, and nearby towns as key terms to search with and you might find something! Another idea is to ask LFS and the groups you already know of, if there are other groups. They might be most knowledgeable
I try to stay away from FB as much as i can. It would be nice to find something tho.
Thank you tho, im gonna have to give that a try

The_fishy

ElAvayarde80 said:
Ive seen the one out of Pittsburgh but it IS about 5 hrs or so from me. I really havent seen anything from the philly area tho
Try googling “Philadelphia aquarium society” or “philadelphia aquarium club”. I believe there is a Delaware County Aquarium Society, but I don’t think they are active at the moment because of the virus.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom