fish and roller-skating hamsters

armadillo
OK, so here's what I was day-dreaming about after reading a post from Amanda about her dream that fish didn't need water. I figured. Wow, that would be cool, but it seems sad then to keep them in fish cages instead of aquariums. It wouldnt' be as relaxing to watch. So I wondered why that was and figured it's the way they move. If you fly or walk, your movements are much more sporadic and less smooth, so it's less relaxing to watch. So I thought of how to make other pets smooth and here is my multi-million dollar idea: I am going to train hamsters to roller skate!

Anyone want to invest in my business? A couple million dollars will do to start it up. No? Anyone?

Mmmmh. OK then, I'll stick to implementing software...

Erm, just though of something else that cannot fail: a hamster ice rink! No? Ah OK.

Amnagrla
I think you've been drinkin' a little too much tank water.....

COBettaCouple
it depends on if you're going to shave the hamsters for aerodynamics or not..

AlisonChristine
Nah, you just have to grease their fur back, bonus points if you give them spikes of some sort. Aerodynamically punk!

Fish on land, that's not very relaxing at all. More like a minor heart attack, actually...

Callum The Cat
all that :;co if getting to ur head laure-anne

Peace Out Callum!

armadillo
Good point, good point.
it depends on if you're going to shave the hamsters for aerodynamics or not..

armadillo
Aerodynamically punk! ROFL!
Nah, you just have to grease their fur back, bonus points if you give them spikes of some sort. Aerodynamically punk!

Fish on land, that's not very relaxing at all. More like a minor heart attack, actually...

armadillo
Yeah, better stop!
all that :;co if getting to ur head laure-anne

Peace Out Callum!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
LOL~!!!!!! Miley

Amnagrla
crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAZY!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Oh ya!!! LOL! Miley

COBettaCouple
Amnagrla
So if Miley isn't your name.... what IS your name and why Miley?

COBettaCouple
So if Miley isn't your name.... what IS your name and why Miley?

my real name is Dave, but thanks for asking.

Amnagrla
OOHHH!!

One of these days, Dave....

....TO THE MOON!

COBettaCouple
OOHHH!!

One of these days, Dave....

....TO THE MOON!

been there, done that.. all they have is a walmart.

Tazmiche
Hey why stop at hamsters arma, I like this idea, ANIMALS ON ICE

We can get in Torvil and Dean to teach the Girraffes the 'bolero' We could include an ariel act like Cirque du soleil .......................Elephants!! nobody would expect to see an elephant spinning and swinging on a rope whilst doing the splits now would they!!!! Now this could be big!!!!

COBettaCouple
don't forget the platypus'!

Tazmiche
They can sell the popcorn!!

AlisonChristine
No no, for the popcorn, ANTS. Something they would never expect! And you would get it delivered one kernel at a time. Genius!

Tazmiche
yeah ants! many feet equals many sales!! good thinking batman!!

AlisonChristine
But if you don't give those popcorn ants exact change, they'll swarm all over you. Nasty business, that.

COBettaCouple
I thought the ants, fried up nice & crispy would be served instead of ? ???

Tazmiche
Deep fried gerbil, sweet chillI sauce and salad wraps????
anyone? No takers??

COBettaCouple
Deep fried gerbil, sweet chillI sauce and salad wraps????
anyone? No takers??

mmmmmmm... where's the drooling smiley!? Now them's good eatin'!

Tazmiche
hehe

armadillo
Oh, and we can totally use your horse. Can we? Please?
Hey why stop at hamsters arma, I like this idea, ANIMALS ON ICE

We can get in Torvil and Dean to teach the Girraffes the 'bolero' We could include an ariel act like Cirque du soleil .......................Elephants!! nobody would expect to see an elephant spinning and swinging on a rope whilst doing the splits now would they!!!! Now this could be big!!!!

armadillo
Talking of ice skates for ants, during my studies (zoology), one of my friends invented the cockroach boots. Basically 6x glass mini-boots to fit on cockroaches for when we do electrical tests on them, so they're not in contact with the substrate.

Tazmiche
Use my horse? not a problem , Rosie would be well up for it!! Will give her an opportunity to show off her 'juggling whilst riding a unicycle' trick!!! she is always at it!! sadly I had to put a stop to her blind folded knife throwing act after she sneezed during a rehersal just as she threw a knife. I have told her that it dosen't matter that the poor affected pigeon can fly again with his new false wing!! no knives!!

AlisonChristine
Use my horse? not a problem , Rosie would be well up for it!! Will give her an opportunity to show off her 'juggling whilst riding a unicycle' trick!!! she is always at it!! sadly I had to put a stop to her blind folded knife throwing act after she sneezed during a rehersal just as she threw a knife. I have told her that it dosen't matter that the poor affected pigeon can fly again with his new false wing!! no knives!!

You had to put a stop to it, or was she too distraught to continue? I mean, it seems like an act worth pursuing, just one that would have to be closely monitered. Although, the juggling and unicycle deal IS rather impressive.

COBettaCouple
Talking of ice skates for ants, during my studies (zoology), one of my friends invented the cockroach boots. Basically 6x glass mini-boots to fit on cockroaches for when we do electrical tests on them, so they're not in contact with the substrate.

where do I buy some of them?

armadillo
He was a serial inventor. One of those really enthusiastic people with billion dollar ideas every 2 days, who went through the proper licencing process only to find out that, mmm, yeah, you were right maybe. There's NO way I'll ever make any money out of it! :;rab He was a real character, though. Very nice guy.

armadillo
he he he

This reminds me of Paul Simon's song: One trick poney. Michelle, you should totally listen to it. It's the cutest thing ever. You can't help but dance like YOUR hooves are sliding on the dance floor when you hear it (yep, it IS part of the lyrics).

You had to put a stop to it, or was she too distraught to continue? I mean, it seems like an act worth pursuing, just one that would have to be closely monitered. Although, the juggling and unicycle deal IS rather impressive.

Tazmiche
[/quote]

Oh she said ' mother it was only a pigeon' but I said no sorry, today a pigeon tomorrow it could be a farmer! I had to put a stop to it, she needs to mature first. She did buy a 'Fire eating kit' off Ebay today. I've told her so long as she practices away from the hay and straw barn I'll give her a chance, mess it up and it's back to just making balloon animals!!

I will deffo search net for that song!!

AlisonChristine

Oh she said ' mother it was only a pigeon' but I said no sorry, today a pigeon tomorrow it could be a farmer! I had to put a stop to it, she needs to mature first. She did buy a 'Fire eating kit' off Ebay today. I've told her so long as she practices away from the hay and straw barn I'll give her a chance, mess it up and it's back to just making balloon animals!!

I will deffo search net for that song!!
[/quote]

Fire eating, that sounds safe. If it were, for instance, fire breathing, then I might be worried. But as long as the fire eating is preceeded by fireWORK eating... It would be an act well worth seeing.

AlisonChristine
Oops, I meant to say "As long as it ISN'T proceeded by firework eating..." Now it sounds like I would want to see a horse explode... :-\

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishproblem
Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Top Bottom