Hi, I can help you out but I need a lot more information.Firsttimefishowner said:Hi! We have a 46gal tank and I would love to add a crab!
Anyone have a large tank with fish and crab(s)??
I want to see photos for inspiration as I know I need to leave space above water for crab.
1. 3 platties, 4 danio, 6 mollies, 6 cory catfishCaptainAquatics said:Hi, I can help you out but I need a lot more information.
1. What fish do you have in the tank?
2. How often do you water change?
3. What kind of crab are you looking for?
4. Is it fresh or saltwater?
No Problem. Before I recommend anything I need to just say a couple of things:Firsttimefishowner said:1. 3 platties, 4 danio, 6 mollies, 6 cory catfish
2. We're still pretty new tanks- only 3 mths old. We don't have a set water chamge schedule yet- i was told every 4-6 weeks for now while our tank gets established
3. Probably just a red claw crab or something simple and mostly underwater
4. Freshwater tank
*** our filter is so close to the top that it doesn't allow me to drain a lot of water out to have enough space at the top for the crab- also, i don't like the look of half-filled tanks...
Lookong for another solution for underwater crab air. I appreciate the help!