fish acting strangely!?

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
all ny fish were in a big huddle in 1 corner as a big group when i came in 2 feed them then i put food in and they went hyper it liked sumthin had really scared them it took them a while 2 get the confidence 2 come up 4 food but they eat it all they r goin really hyper at the minute makin sum sudden movements etc WHATS GOIN ON ???????????????????????? lol

thanks

C W

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
all parameters readin normally they were moved two weeks ago 2 a new tank but everythin was swapped over includin filter and everythin they seem 2 b actin normally now they are swimmin away i dont no what happened them it was very strange they were all hidin in 1 corner in a huddle iv never seen anythin like it

C W

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
1 minute there swimmin about normally the next there all bak in2 their huddle again hidin at the bak of the tank just hovering not moving at all ?? im very confused i dont no whats wrong

C W

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
its really warm over here this weekend could it b the fish r resting up due 2 the heat ??

C W

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Craig I know you live in UK, and I too. The weather has been very hot. My fish are not swmming as much as usual ither they just seem to be hovering and not moving like yours. The Danios in my tank are all huddled together but the neons are resting at the bottom. What is the temperature of your tank? If it's too hot try floating some ice in a zip tight / food bag on the surface of the water. It's working for me.

Gwenz

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah i thought it was the weather its readin about 28, 29 degrees but its much hotter im guessin they just seem very active in the mornin time and rest up in the afternoon when the weather is hotter thanks 4 the advice a small water change helped me as well though Gwenz

cheers

C W

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
it was like 28degrees over here 2day its meant 2 b 29degrees 2moro!! its a gr8 heat wave lol

C W

Jason

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I wish i was havin 29 deg. its cold here around 10-15deg everyday. Probably not bad for you guys but its freezing for us and 29deg is like a warm day over here. 45deg is a hot day.

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol J-Man thats usually the temps we get in r summer lol 17-24degrees is good 4 us but its like 29degrees 2day its crazy lol

C W

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom