29 Gallon Tank First water change for the 29

FuryX

HI everyone. I will be doing my first water change for my 29 Gal. How much water should I take out. I'm kinda nervous with the idea of adding non treated water in my tank.

kallililly1973

Weekly 50-75% water changes will make your fish very happy . Get a bottle of Seachem Prime water conditioner... don’t add untreated water.

FuryX

kallililly1973 said:
Weekly 50-75% water changes will make your fish very happy . Get a bottle of Seachem Prime water conditioner... don’t add untreated water.
Is it okay if I add the water conditioner immediately after I fill it back up?

kallililly1973

I use an aqueon water changer so I drain 50-75% every 5-7 days on all of my tanks then before I start adding water I get the new water temp as close to the tank water and add my Prime then let the water changer fill it up... I like to add before filling so it can get mixed around

TWiG87

kallililly1973 said:
I use an aqueon water changer so I drain 50-75% every 5-7 days on all of my tanks then before I start adding water I get the new water temp as close to the tank water and add my Prime then let the water changer fill it up... I like to add before filling so it can get mixed around
I do the exact same thing with the same water changer oddly enough. Seems to be working well

Latest threads

Top Bottom