First to reply wins 1-3 betta fish!

NearMeBettas

Helloo everyone! Today is your lucky day! The first to reply gets there pic of 1 or all 3 male battas. If the first to reply pics say picks betta 1 and 2 then the second to reply gets betta 3. The betta's are completely free but you will have to pay there $25\heat pad\shipping supply\shipping fee for 1-3 fish. If you are not willing to pay there shipping, please do not enter the contest. I will ship anywhere in the USA except for Hawaii and Alaska. To enter the contest, list the number of the betta's you want in the comments, then pm me with your address and full name. We will discuss shipping payment. I would prefer zelle. It is an app that hooks to your bank account as I do not have PayPal. I will ship out the fish next week.

Betta #1 is Descy. He has swimming issues so will need a shallow tank. He is cellophane with marble gene. He is the clear one. Descy is a big baby and will swim to the front if the tank when he sees you!!

Betta number #2 is Val. Val is Descy's brother, he has swimming issues as well. He is cellophane with marble gene. He is the one with black on his tail. He is very friendly but shy, he takes a bit to warm up. and his favorite food is mosquito larvae.

Betta number #3 Lagolas. He is a healthy male red veil tail. He is super friendly and will follow your finger up and down the tank and will jump out of the water for a pellet.

kbn

Me!
Sorry, I can't enter oops. Next person wins

NearMeBettas

Someone one. Can an moderator please lock this thread for me?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JPH1970
  • Question
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Replies