20 Gallon Tank First eggs in new breeder!

jglove276

We have our first round of eggs in the new breeder tank I set up. As I have stated in other posts my Angel pair have had eggs before in the community tank only to be eaten. Hope this time all will go well and mom and dad will be good parents. Have a few pics of the moment and will be working on posting a short vid later.

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

APColorado

Congrats!

I'm looking forward in following this thread. Wishing you luck

I keep fish

Aww beautiful angels!! Hope it works out.

CoryCats

What beautiful angels!

Butterfly

Beautiful Angels: Isn't it funny that we provide them all kinds of places to lay their eggs an they lay on the filter? LOl
carol

jglove276

Butterfly said:
Beautiful Angels: Isn't it funny that we provide them all kinds of places to lay their eggs an they lay on the filter? LOl
carol
Yes I know all the work we put in and they never use any of it. I guess as long as I get some good fry it will be worth it.

Well the eggs survived the night. Here is a vid of the spawn. Used my phone so its not the best and sorry for the angle at the end hope no one ends up with a sore neck

AmandaSox8

Aww. They are so cute! Good luck!!!

jglove276

Breeding project a bust!!!!!

Well it appears that my Angel pair is not fertile. After 2 day all the eggs turned white. This is so disappointing I have had this pair of Angels since they were nickel size and really hoped this would work. Not sure what I’m going to do from here but not ready to give up breeding Angelfish. I guess I will have to wait and see what opportunity presents its self.

I keep fish

Is it there first time sometime's it might take 2-3 tries.

jglove276

No they have had many spawns in a community tank but the eggs never made it thru the night this was just the first time in a breeding tank to themself.

Latest threads

Top Bottom